What are you using your syns on today?

1/4 slice of toast (1.5).
1 Pink & Whites marshmallow & wafer sandwich (2.5).
1 Weight Watchers Jaffa Cake bar (3.5).
1/2 a jar of Sainsbury's Basics curry sauce (7).

Total Syns for the day: ​14.5

Hoping for a Syn free day today!

It's my boyfriends birthday Monday, and I think we're going to Pizza Express for tea. I'll be having one of the leggara pizzas (25 Syns), so trying to save plenty throughout the week!

I don't usually miss Syns throughout the week anyway. I use the majority of mine over the weekend.

Hoping for another Syn free day today! :)

Again, going for another Syn Free day today! :)

my sister picked some up from Tesco i think. dunno how much they were but it's just like one of their Reese's cups - but shaped like an egg. my OH had his...i've kept mine but thought it seemed worth the syns?x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love the look of it xx

Had a Syn Free day yesterday and hoping for another today! Had enough Syns in the last weekend to last me a lifetime lol! Trying to balance things out a bit this week.

I tend not to need many on weekdays anyway. It's more a weekend where I fancy a treat. I think I'll finally crack open an Easter Egg this weekend and allow myself some within my Syns :)

I'm just wondering can you add up all your syns for the week and use them that way? So that makes it 105 syns to use in 7 days?? X

I'm just wondering can you add up all your syns for the week and use them that way? So that makes it 105 syns to use in 7 days?? X

Many people do without it affecting their losses. I'd say try it,if it's not for you just go back to daily syns. I tend to switch between the two with no problems :)

Had a Syn Free day yesterday and hoping for another today! Had enough Syns in the last weekend to last me a lifetime lol! Trying to balance things out a bit this week.

I tend not to need many on weekdays anyway. It's more a weekend where I fancy a treat. I think I'll finally crack open an Easter Egg this weekend and allow myself some within my Syns :)

Well, didn't end up Syn free yesterday. Had a bit of a munch-fest last night, but was very restrained in comparison to my boyfriend! I had:

- 2 x Weight Watchers chocolate digestive biscuits (4)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (6)
- Half a Cadbury Easter egg shell (13.5)

So 23.5 Syns in total for yesterday (and also this weeks total so far).

And todays Syns are:

- Special K milk chocolate Chewy Delight (4.5)
- Special K sea salt & balsamic vinegar Cracker Crisps (4)
- 25g bag of mini Maryland cookies (6)

14.5 Syns so far today and 38 Syns so far this week! :)

Last edited:
Just bought some golden wonder super sticks (S&V flavour) for 3 syns. (3 and a bit syns but I'll give a couple to my colleague)
Then I'm going to have a reeses miniature peanut butter cup this arvo which I'm going to allow 3 syns for. Can't wait!!!

- 500ml bottle of ginger and mango flavour Sobe V-Water (2)
- Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5)
- M&S Delicious & Nutritious Teriyaki beef salad bites in mooli ribbons with a sweet soy dipping sauce (2)
- 25g bag of Maryland Mini Cookies (6)
- 1 x tbsp lighter than light mayo (0.5)

11 Syns in total for today :)

Last edited:
Back