What are you using your syns on today?

Today I've had a daim bar (7.5 syns) and I'm now about to demolish a frozen muller light mint flavour and a meringue with some strawberries. Yum

Total syns for today = 11 syns :)

Today I've had a drumstick lolly (2.5 syns I think?), meringue (2.5 syns) and a Milky Way bar (5 syns)
Total syns for today is 10. I will lose another 1 next week!

I had a blackcurrent mini roll today - it was delicious. The first chocolatey thing I've had in over a week and it tasted so gooood. Was impressed I managed to turn down a second one(!)

First day back on track today.

2 - bacon on fat (only little bits which i couldn't get off but i'd rather over estimate than under)
3 - roast chicken gravy
1 - 1 tsp marge

Today I've had a piggy day.. Oink oink!

Metcalfe's sea salted top corn (5.5 syns)
Meringue nest (2.5 syns)
Half a chomp (3 syns)
A daim bar (7.5 syns)
Total syns - 18.5 syns!!

Writing down what I've eaten it looks awful. This piggy is off to bed and brushing my teeth so no more food can pass my lips!

crisps - 4
curly wurly - 6
mini meringue - 2.5

12.5 :)

I'm thinking whether it might be a good idea to have no syns on the days when I'm home from work with time to make food and no plans.
However, I'm thinking of having steak and spicy sweet potato chips for tea so I might have some creme fraiche for a syn or two.

Ainsley Harriot Chilli Cous Cous - 3
Honey & Mustard Dressing - 1.5
Quavers - 4.5

Not sure what having for tea yet.

Last edited:
Laughing cow triangle - 1
rice fusions - 2.5
3 Quorn spicy bites - 3
Butter - 2
2 quorn sausages - 2

10.5:)

Last edited:
I'm obsessed with oreo! I want to treat myself to one of two of the biccies but not sure I trust myself right now.

Me too. I can't have the biscuits in the house at the moment. Poor girls have to have boring biscuits that I don't like lol
I only ate 6 squares and felt satisfied :)

Girls do you recommend eating your syn allowance daily?

Back