What are you using your syns on today?

:( used them on a green coke by mistake - given it in a glass, then after she said - did you know, they've changed the diet coke label to green?! bloody hell :(

:( used them on a green coke by mistake - given it in a glass, then after she said - did you know, they've changed the diet coke label to green?! bloody hell :(

Aww that's pants when that happens. Just out of interest, what did it taste like?

Nando's for lunch today so:-

2.5 syns for plain butterfly chicken, 3.5 syns for spicy rice

1 syn for sweet chilli sauce for chicken drumsticks tonight

Possible 2 syns for mayo in h/m coleslaw (going to try it with just fromage frais to see what it's - though may need to add the mayo if it's rotten lol)!

pasta & sauce - 0.5
fruitopolis - 0.5
Crisps - 7 (too high and not very nice either :()
6 x bgty sausages (3)

11 :)

Last edited:
I dont know how many syns but having a (non deserved!!) treat tonight, going to my mums and having TGI bar snacks (usually Nachos and Mozerella sticks probably syn hell) and a cocktail/alcoholic drink

It tasted enough like diet coke for me to not realise, but the worst part is I didn't even really stop to notice! On refection it probably did taste a bit less diet-y and a bit more sugar-y ,but as I say - I didn't really notice :/ I'm told 500ml is 11.5 syns!

2 x mccain jacket potatoes - 2
1/2 pk of couscous - 1.5
energy drink - 5
animal biscuits - 5
honey - 0.5

14 :)

Last edited:
i'm attempting 5 sins or less daily between now and weigh in on Wed night.

Today I will only have had 1 Cheese, Leek & Ham Pasta and Sauce.

Attempting to limit syns tonight after yesterday

thinking of a treat later
bar 4 syns
sugar in tea one syn

Nak'd bar - 5.5
Nutri-green shake - 1
Salad cream - 2

Trying my best to stay away from the halloween sweets today!

2 x Quorn burgers - 2
Butter - 1.5
Squares - 5
2 x Rice cakes - 3
Space raiders - 3

14.5 :)

Last edited:
Back