What are you using your syns on today?

Flora light 2

Then later
Toffee treat KitKat 5.5
And possibly 6 syns for some nachos with my chilli con carne, but can't decide if 6 syns for 25g (about 10 crisps) is worth it or not??

Pom Bears - 4.5 syns
Sausage & Beans - 5 syns.

Just to put it out there, I love to eat all the beans, and then leave the sausages till last for a treat.

That is all.

Hi Everyone, I've been really ill and have had a sainsburys col and flu sachet ( cheap version of lemsip), does anyone know how many syns they have as i can't find it in the SW database. Thanks! x

Hi Everyone, I've been really ill and have had a sainsburys col and flu sachet ( cheap version of lemsip), does anyone know how many syns they have as i can't find it in the SW database. Thanks! x

I'm not sure I'd count medicine as syns; you're obviously much more conscientious than me.

However, that's not actually helpful: what I wanted to say was that the cold sachets are usually just paracetamol, sugar and lemon flavouring. Pop a couple of cheap paracetamol pills and make yourself a freshly-squeezed lemon in hot water with some sweetener to sip, and save yourself the syns and the cost. You could always syn a spoonful of honey instead of sweeter if it helps. :)

Coconut oat muffins x 2 = 3
Lotus finger biscuits 3
Mayonnaise light 2
Freddo 5

=13

Tomato ketchup - 1
Kit Kat - 5.5
Animal bar - 5
Batchelors pasta sauce - 1
Pom bears - 4

17 - slightly over but I only had 5.5 syns yesterday so I'm ok :)

Last edited:
Back