What are you using your syns on today?

Hi everyone!
I lost 3.5lbs this week and made it to my 1 stone award! Celebrating tonight with a slimming world eaton mess, I got asda's own mini meringue shells, and from what I can find they're 1.5 syns for 2, but that information is from 2011 and I don't know if it's up to date syn values? Can anyone help? Thanks!

Hi everyone!
I lost 3.5lbs this week and made it to my 1 stone award! Celebrating tonight with a slimming world eaton mess, I got asda's own mini meringue shells, and from what I can find they're 1.5 syns for 2, but that information is from 2011 and I don't know if it's up to date syn values? Can anyone help? Thanks!

how many calories are they? just use the 1 syn per 20 cals x

Thanks :) I was wondering if you could help just quickly with something else..I don't go to group so I can't get the hifi light bars (unless I use eBay) but are all alpen light bars the same in that you can use 2 of them as hexb? Or are they syns?

You can have 2 alpen lights as a hexb, just make sure they're the 70 cal ones though and not the 80 cal ones as they're not a Hexb :)

boiled sweet 1
space raiders 3
mikado sticks 1

= 5 syns

I had a Cookies & Cream Kit-Kat at 5.5syns, Yummy and well worth the sys, Will have a small amount of gravy later and that will be todays syns.

Hehe SlimmerEm I've just seen that we both had a Kit-Kat! Great Minds!! :)

I had a Cookies & Cream Kit-Kat at 5.5syns, Yummy and well worth the sys, Will have a small amount of gravy later and that will be todays syns.

Hehe SlimmerEm I've just seen that we both had a Kit-Kat! Great Minds!! :)

Lol, they're so nice! I'm surprised I can stop at 1 to be honest ;)

I'm only on week 5 and need a big but gradual loss of 7st so I'm currently trying to get as many syns as I can in.
Today I've spent mine on
1 - 20g lightest mayo
1.5 - 150g BM wafer ham
0.5 - pot of fat free jelly
3 - flying saucers
6 - curly wurly
2 - options hot choc

i like to spread mine out when I'm feeling fab or scoff all 15 in one go with 2 multi pack size crunchys

2 x tbsp pickle - 2
pom bears - 4
3 x meat free linconshire sausages - 3
mustard - 1
greek yogurt with honey - 1.5
cheese & broccoli pasta deli box - 2

Last edited:
Just wondering - I do mostly EE days, so get one HExB choice per day - are the Alpen light bars 1 for your HExB or 2 for your HExB? Because some people say different (and if they are 2 for 1 HExB then great - but it just seems like a lot!) x

Back