What are your Dussentials

m-mouse

Not very good at this!
- Dukan essentials.

4 1/2 weeks down the line mine are:

0% fat greek yoghurt
rhubarb
splenda
and I supose oatbran has to be there; it is sad but I was feeling quite chuffed earleir because I have nearly got through my first bag:)

my dussentials are :

cottage cheese
eggs
chicken
salmon
and ww toffee and vanilla yogs r the muller light ones !!!

wot a great idea m-mouse !!

eggs
chicken
mince
spices as it can get a bit boring , what i wouldnt do to stick a tin of tomatoes in my mince tonight

brans
skimmed milk
0% fromage blanc
0% yogurt
artificial sweetner
crabsticks
diet coke (don't like it really but it means I can pretend I'm having an apératif now and again rather than just my usual water)
spices
lemon juice

eggs
tinned tuna
ham
smoked salmon

frozen fish/seafood
chicken legs
steak

The stuff that is in red is what I'd have bought previously, just not the same quantities or as regularly.

my dussentials are :

cottage cheese
eggs
chicken
salmon
and ww toffee and vanilla yogs r the muller light ones !!!

wot a great idea m-mouse !!

With the cottage cheese, I'm never sure how much I can have. the lowest I can find is 1.2 % fat so I'm not sure if that has to go into the same category as philly extra light - ie 30g, or whether I can have more? It all starts to get very confusing.

For me, definitely the oat AND wheat bran
fat free fromage frais
salmon
chicken
eggs
herbs and spices - I'm far more into flavour now

Where cottage cheese is concerned, this is another strange area cos it's a French diet and the only cottage cheese you can find over is full fat so it's a no go... I'd say the 1.2% one would be ok to use pretty freely. But how much of anything like that would be "normal" use? That's a good measure. As someone said yesterday, the official site might well countenance having 3 whole sugar free jellies in a day, but would that be "normal eating"? not really!

So, if you're losing weight well Jet with your free use of lowest you can find cottage cheese, no problem...

For me - all of the above :)

I think specifically:

Oatbran & wheatbran
Eggs
FISH!!
Quark
WW yoghurts
Chicken
Wholegrain mustard
herbs from the garden

Cherry Tomatoes when allowed

I've also rediscovered beef that's not minced ;) and realised that skimmed Milk or Muller Lights are palatable after all :D

Back