What body changes amazed you most?

*butterfly*

Silver Member
I'm 16 weeks into CD (SS) and have lost 4st 8lb to reach my current weight of 10st 11lb. Still have more to lose but as i am the thinnest i have ever been in my adult life i find myself constantly amazed by this new body!

Several things have just amazed me and i've turned into a vain madam and can't stop looking at them, its so freaky!

1. The appearance of collarbones, complete with inny bits, iykwim!
  2. Hip bones, just cannot believe they really exist and are quite so close to the surface, especially when you lie down!
  3. Ribs!!! This is my latest one and its just freaking me out. If i stand with arms raised you can actually see individual ones, how wierd is that.
  4. Another team member also pointed out that you have a bony lump on your chest, turns out its your sternum, but i'd never felt that before either.
  5. I can see the muscles in my legs when i tense them.
  6. My arms, whilst still horribly wobbly, fat and saggy, do not seem as bad and i could consider a shorter than elbow length top now!
Thats the main ones really. Most of mine are bone related, s'pose its because they have been hidden for so long, it just shocking to see them! xx

lol I know what you mean - although I am a long way from being able to see bones but if I lie down and press I can feel them inside - which is a new thing for me!

My face looks like I looked 15 years ago, i look so much younger its a totally different shape, amazing.

I have and bone on my elbow wow not seen that for years haha and love that my arms are shrinking

the fat of my stomach doesnt go all the way round now its all at the front.

I love the new me, cant wait to see her though further down the line.

Yep, the sternum - how strange is that? When I lie down and suck my stomach in, my ribs aren't symmetrical - one side is higher than the other and the sternum sticks out in the middle. I now have knobbles on the tops of my shoulders and my rings jangle together when I shake my hands as my fingers have shrunk!!

After 10 days on CD SS i can see my hips appearing again. I put the weight on right on my love handles and belly.
I hated it when i realised i was started to get an overhang of my belly, that was turning point for me.

Also my bum has got smaller, not by much but enough that my french nickers fit nicely again (tmi?!) Sorry.

I have yet to see my hip bones, ribs etc clearly. They have not been seen since i was about 12, now 22 so im looking forward to seeing the new me in the future.

Also OH hasnt seen me under 11ston 10 so will be a surprise for him too.
Cant wait to feel sexy again and get my confidence back :)

Keep going ladies! :D

i look younger, smaller bum..:),i can see my coller bone wow, tiny waist and slimmer thighs..dont u just luv CD.

My brain has changed the most so far...... no longer feel permanently embarrassed and ashamed, I am emotionally stronger about everything, I smile a lot more and walk taller.
3st 3 gone - 3(ish) to go.:D

Ive said goodbye to my size 26 clothes and emptied my wardrobe and now only have some size 20s, lots if size 18s and one size 16, so looking forward to shrinking a bit more. I walk taller now and never feel unconfident to walk past people and shy from people I know and never will as I dont want to go back to the old me.

Collarbones, but I was most surprised by my legs; they've been carrying a huge amount of weight around for a long time, and with the fat gone they're looking pretty muscley. My arms are similar, but they need more muscle on lol

Definately all the new bones for me, collar bones were a major excitement as where hip bones. Gotta love em, although they do make sitting on firm surfaces a tad uncomfortable!!!!

xx

Being able to cross my legs, couldn't do before :)

OMG I just tried that thinking hmmm not done that for years, woot woot another one on the list thank you for that.

Back