What can I make/have with Total 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt

Jelliejo

I bought a pot of this after seeing it advertised as syn free in the SW magazine but have no idea what to do with it!!! Do you eat it as a yoghurt or do you cook with it!

Have had such a good week so far but got my AF today so the scales are showing no loss - again:mad:

Thank you :)

Lots of yummy berries and a tbsp of honey (2.5 syns) - divine!!! xxx

Both of the above and with the berries either honey or a crumbled up mini meringue!

Basic/Non Branded Foods Meringue nests 5g mini

extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns

Basic/Non Branded Foods Meringue nests 15g average

extraeasy.gif
3 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3 Syns
green.gif
Green 3 Syns

You can get specific syns dependant on which shop you get them from xx

Mix half and half with low-fat houmous (you will have to syn this) for a lovely dip to have with slices of pepper, cucumber, carrot, etc.

Add a syns's worth of jam or lemon curd and stir in well - have with fruit or on its own.

Make up a sugar-free jelly with half a pint of water and let it cool. Whisk in the yogurt until smooth - add a little water if it doesn't quite reach the pint mark in the jug.

Mix with chopped cucumber, seasoning and garlic if you like it - another dip.

mmmm I LOVE Total 0% but due to the insane price have to keep it for an occasional treat.
Have you seen this - Total Greek Yoghurt

i love it with 2 or 3 syns worth of lemon curd stirred in! divine!!
even nicer if you use a further 2.5 syns and have a meringue nest with it...yum!

Actually, I prefer the 2% Total - worth the half syn for the pot. But I do agree about the price - and there never seem to be any special offers.

Oh no, I don't know - my speakers aren't working! lol

I bought it on offer in Tesco last week, it has 25% extra free.

I add a garlic clove or two, some grated cucumber and fresh chopped mint to make Greek style Tsatzkiki, which I have with chopped veg/HEB wholemeal pitta/falafals.

x

Add a few drops of vanilla essence and some sweetner, a great alternative to cream. I love it with strawberries :)

I use it to make coleslaw with some sweetner, or stir it into bacon, spinach, mushrooms, parmesan and garlic for pasta sauce.

Vanilla and Cinnamon and Sweetner is great. Also you could try having a Hot Chocolate Sachet with a crushed Alpen Light.

stick in some herbs & Spices and make some dips :) you can use dried herbs if you leave them in for a little while they soften up, remember to add a little salt or it still tastes like yoghurt

Back