What can I make with these ingredients?

krupskaya

Gold Member
Hi guys and gals

I can't afford to go food shopping at mo and have a random set of ingredients - eggs, lots of mushrooms, quark, dried pasta, rice, potatoes, herbs and spices, onions etc - any ideas what I can make from you fab cooks out there? I am a veggie and am following the green plan.

Any ideas most welcome!

ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mushroom omelette with potato wedges

Mushroom & egg freid rice

Maybe put some quark through the pasta & add herbs & again Mushrooms???

sw chips with an mushroom/onion/herb omelette

Spanish type omelette put potatoes in omelette

Mush & egg fried rice

Pasta quiche, cook the pasta, mix eggs, quark & seasoning, add mushrooms & bake in the oven.

Potato salad, boil the egg, cook mushrooms, onions etc add seasoning & mix in the quark.

Mushroom soup (never made this & it's made up) frylight mushrooms, add stock blend together & add some quark to give it a creamy taste serve with wedges or SW chips.

SW chips, eggs & mushrooms.

I'd make a giant baked frittata.

Just beat up your quark and add in beaten eggs (about 4-5 depending on size to tub of quark) a little at a time (beating all the time). Then add in herbs, mushrooms (that you've fried off in fry light or boiled up in some water), cherry tomatoes (if you have any or any other veg really), herbs, salt &pepper and cheese (Heathly extra).

Pour into a greased (fry light) dish (like a lasagne dish) and bake off at Gas 4 for about 30 mins until golden.

Just cut into slices and enjoy

Hope it helps

xxx

Gosh, there are some wonderful ideas there! Really given me some good pointers - thankyou ladies,

ZXXXXXXXXXXX

Back