What can you drink on Exante

HI

can i just confirm the tesco still spring water with a taste of strawberry is ok to drink?
the ingredients are: spring water, malic acid, natural flavouring, sweetener (sucralose)

even with the sucralose is this still ok?
they also do it in an apple flavour.
I do not live in th uk so cannot access an asda.

I stuck to it last week and got a terrible weight loss of 2lbs and i am just loosing motivation

t

Popped into my local Co-operative shop the other day and bought some of their diet cola.....no citric acid, just malic acid.

I've read somewhere that someone drinks raspberry leaf tea, is this ok?

Oh nooo! I'm gutted, just checked my sugar free blackcurrant and it's got citric acid in it so I guess that's a no then!

Sorry if I'm repeating but I'm confused -not hard but...

Tesco High juice -Apple, Pomegranate & Raspberry
Winter Berries

both have malic acid in so are they allowed on ts?

I have a 2litre jug made up in fridge & some ice lollies made up in freezer, very weak as I don't like strong juice. Would it be ok in just the lollies/one off or is it completely not allowed...please help!

The problem with juices of any type is that they have carbs/sugars in them.. For the Tesco High Juice Apple for example it says 3 g of sugars per serving..

I have had the tesco juice you mentioned, and it doesn't kick me out of ketosis. But we are all different, and it may for you :)
I have no more than 2 largish glasses a day :)

It's kind of like Marge says.. We are all different. In principle is a no, if it has sugars/carbs, it means you shouldn't drink it.

Anyway, I would wait to be in a stable ketosis before experimenting..

Good luck :)

Thank you for all the advice. I poured the juice out & made a 2 litre jug of plain water. I do still have the ice lollies made up in the freezer so I'm hoping if I need to munch then they'll be ok as they are made really really weak.

woooohooooo i can have coke zero thats made my day so sick of water water water water im drinking about 4L of water and the odd cup of black tea off to tesco i go to get my coke zero if any of the kids or hubby to b touch it they will have their hands cut off

just to confirm, when talking about tea and coffee we mean black tea and coffee?

just to confirm, when talking about tea and coffee we mean black tea and coffee?

I believe that Exante says black tea and coffee...
Although, I do put skimmed milk in my tea, as I prefer it that way :eek:
I normally have about 3 cups of tea a day :)

FYI - Big bottles of coke zero are buy 2 get 2 free in Sainsbury's at the mo xx

tesco is buy 2 get 1 free

Cokezero

So excited to know I can drink this. :)

hiya, I was wondering if there is a limit to the amount of diet coke or coke zero that you can drink???...

I hope not, I'm drinking gallons of it. I couldn't do this diet without it.

Back