What can you drink on Exante

Do you mean aam? :) If you do it's 'add a meal' ... if you really do mean amm I don't know - sorry x

I still haven't Sussed if an oxo cube is ok to have??

Good to know thanks x

Rule of thumb when it comes to soft drinks is anything with NO citric acid...
and, so it would seem, NO lactic acid

Tea
Coffee
Coke Zero
Asda Diet Coke
Dr Pepper Zero
Bouillon
Green Tea
Peppermint Tea
tescos own strawberry water
Sainsburys strawberry and kiwi sparkling water
Asda Cola Zero (No Citric Acid and even better no aspartame)
Sainsbury's Flavoured Still Water (Raspberry & Cranberry, Peach, Apple & Blackberry)
Sainsbury's Diet Cola (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)
Sainsbury's Classic Diet Cola (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)
Sainsbury's Classic Zero (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)
Asda diet cherry cola
Co-operative diet cola

Thanks Starlight for this updated info :)
Have a lovely day!

Tea
Coffee
Coke Zero
Asda Diet Coke
Dr Pepper Zero
Bouillon
Green Tea
Peppermint Tea
tescos own strawberry water
Sainsburys strawberry and kiwi sparkling water
Asda Cola Zero (No Citric Acid and even better no aspartame)
Sainsbury's Flavoured Still Water (Raspberry & Cranberry, Peach, Apple & Blackberry)
Sainsbury's Diet Cola (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)
Sainsbury's Classic Diet Cola (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)
Sainsbury's Classic Zero (No Citric Acid or Aspartame)
Asda diet cherry cola
Co-operative diet cola

and Tesco's own apple water YUM!

Thank you for this. I am so happy to see that the sainsburys strawberry & kiwi sparkling water is ok, as this will defo help me with my water intake!

Very helpful thread folks - thank you. Any thoughts on whether Bovril would be ok? Love the stuff but don't have a jar at home to check the ingredients...

i need some help...... im going to a wedding, what can i drink they prob wont do all the drinks listed above, is things like tonic water ok? im going to struggle arent i u cant take ur own drinks and stuff in??

this is a fab sticky but should you limit yourself to a certain amount of glasses of coke zero etc? maybe just one a day or can you have as much as you like? thanks xx

I don't think there's an offical limit CM, but I know a lot of mins try to stick to one big glass/can/500ml bottle a day as a "treat". I generally do this as I wanted to get used to drinking plain water and I'm now loving it :)

However, I think there are also many mins who drink much more acceptable fizzy drinks each day with no ill effect. If you need more than one to get you through the day you'd be much better with an extra coke zero than something else off plan entirely! :)

Back