What can you drink on Exante

FB1 said:
I don't know if it's new but I can confirm that they have Malic acid as I've just double checked the ones I bought. I brought my daughter with me and we were scouring all the waters in Sainsbury's on Sunday for Malic acid.

And no citric acid?

ok. the ingredients are:

Blackcurrant&Apple - Spring water,Malic acid, Natural Flavourings, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate Sweetner:Sucralose

Peach- Spring water,Malic acid, Natural Flavourings, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate Sweetner:Sucralose

Raspberry&Cranberry-Spring water,Malic acid, Natural Flavourings, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate Sweetner:Sucralose

Now unless the citric acid is in the natural flavourings I can't see any and all the other drinks list it.

Hope that helps

FB1 said:
ok. the ingredients are:

Blackcurrant&Apple - Spring water,Malic acid, Natural Flavourings, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate Sweetner:Sucralose

Peach- Spring water,Malic acid, Natural Flavourings, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate Sweetner:Sucralose

Raspberry&Cranberry-Spring water,Malic acid, Natural Flavourings, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate Sweetner:Sucralose

Now unless the citric acid is in the natural flavourings I can't see any and all the other drinks list it.

Hope that helps

Thanks yes that's great :)

ok. the ingredients are:

Hope that helps

Great, thanks for that. I'm of to sainsburys yay :)

I've bought loads of flavoured water from sainsburys last night. Just tried the apple and black current one. So yummy. Oh and what the difference between between diet coke and coke zero?

Diet Coke has Citric Acid in it, Coke Zero doesn't. Diet Coke is its own drink/flavour whereas Coke Zero is designed to taste more like real Coke (and is targeted at Men, whereas Diet Coke is targeted at women).

I've always been a Diet Coke Addict but I've switched to Coke Zero now (much less of it too) and I find the taste OK.

Just bought some of the Sainsbury's Raspberry and Cranberry water too, very nice.

Well then it sure does... Oh well!

Thanks xx

No probs, I didn't have a bottle to check but being lemon and lime I thought it would xx

Just bought the tesco sparkling water with hint of strawberry, it has citric acid in it :(

Perfectly Clear water with apple has malic acid :D
all other PC water has citric acid :( just thought I'd share that with you xx

I'm not sure if these have already been mentioned on here bcause i haven't scrolled through all 10 pages, but they aren't on the list at the beginning, but in Sainsbury's on Saturday i found that their still flavoured water, Peach and Apple and Blackberry are sugar free and have malic acid in them, so all good :D

Thetrigos said:
I'm not sure if these have already been mentioned on here bcause i haven't scrolled through all 10 pages, but they aren't on the list at the beginning, but in Sainsbury's on Saturday i found that their still flavoured water, Peach and Apple and Blackberry are sugar free and have malic acid in them, so all good :D

Oh and the still raspberry and cranberry it's yummy

Back