WHAT DID SANTA BRING YOU

mandye

Silver Member
:4616:Well he's been and left me 4 :eek: bin bags full of rubbish and more empty boxes than the bin wagon can carry.That will be a famillar story for many houses but theres only 1 10 year old here :eek:.

He has brought a wii and wii fit 7 games and a wii speak .
I got new white gold and diamond wedding ring and engagment rings:D (my old ones fell off and went under freezers in morrisons :() And a laptop
And I got hubby socks:8855:.(He also got sky+ and loads of other bits and pieces )
What did santa bring you .Have a great evening now the dinners over and the washing up done .
:109:

i got one of those chocolate making courses! hehe, how do i tell bf that it will break new healthy eating ways, ill have to go and be nice and give me hand made chocs out. i also got high school musical for the Wii, i know i am a child, but it does get ur heart pumping, so good for exercise. as well as other bits and bobs

Santa brought me DVDs, Blu-Rays, a PS3, 3 PS3 games, 3 Xbox 360 games, socks (lol), cheques, a desktop-size henry the hoover to de-dust all my electrical equipment..... I had a very nice Christmas this year :) :D

santa has been very good to us this year :p
I got on the scales this morning as party season started 1 week ago (only 4 more parties to go before new years eve :eek:)and I weigh 10stone 7 which is 1 lb more than my lowest :D so very happy with that going to party number 4 now bottle of vodka in hand and pepsi max of course hope the buffet is kind not to much pasties .Works party morrow itallian then back to party room for cocktails and vodka :8855: .Lets hope Im still happy with the scales on Jan 1st .Wont post later as if I can still type I wont be happy lol.
Enjoy the cold turkey peeps xx

Back