What did you put in the basket this week?

We only have fruit in ours, although one week our c did comment that it would be nice if everyone could put something in, I think for that week there were only about five or six pieces of fruit there. Some of it does tend to be a bit manky sometimes though

:8855: Does the photo need to be taken at class in the basket or if we're lucky(?!) enough to bring it home?

Can imagine the looks as we whip out the cameras in class.:8855:

ahahahaha! Either! I'm going to try and get a photo of ours in class :8855:

Im defo gonna smuggle the camera phone out like !

I might wait until everyone's seated and then go up and take a photo. When they ask what I'm doing I'll tell them about the thread. Perhaps the following week it'll be over-flowing.:D

I have to say though that I'm always really grateful when I get it. It may not be the freshest fruit and I've been known to 'recycle' some from the week before myself but it's still edible and saves me a fortune!

i took a pic when i got it home this week(im sad but it might be my only one and i want to remember,lol).i have it on my facebook but im not sure how i would get a piccie on here?

if you have it on your pc then when you go on Go ADVANCED for a thread comment there is a bit below the box you write in called MANAGE ATTACHMENTS - you add it there :)

Me too!!!!!

last night i forgot to take my mugshot so i stopped at lidl on the way to sw and bought a really nice and unripened banana that will be nicely enjoyed by the SOTW at some stage nixt week when its ripe :D

here you go! hope this works!

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 39
woo hoo it did!!!!

Wow thats alot of fruit!!!

and im munching my way through!!! hehe hope it makes for a good loss this week :)

12 oranges! hope you like them x

haha i won sotw last week and i took a banana and i got awarded with..................................

a banana and an orange! x

Laura and Elle - how do you guys have so much rep green doodads?
I only have 1 :(

Back