What did you put in the basket this week?

Okaaayyyy - How do I rep? Ive been thanking?

At the bottom of people's details on the left hand side are 3 icons, a green circle, a grey scale and a triangle.
You click on the scale and it reps. You can add a comment and your name if you wish.

Wooo hooooo - I found it and repped you Jaylou - and my doodads have increased!!

you to Ellebear x

Nothing better than increasing doodads Jen!! You get more doodads when people with lots of doodads rep you too :)

going O/T more now but you will find that you can only give so much rep in a day (think it's 10?? I frequently use mine up!) and you have to spread the lurve around, it won't let you rep the same person until you have repped others.

Thank you for explaining it all x

i didnt know that Jay - i just rep when i think people deserve it, a great comment, a snippit of advice or i learn something new!!! x

That's what I rep for Elle - when someone says something helpful to others, or when they make me smile or when they need a perk up or for a cracking recipe tip.

I use my rep up all the time!!

whats the rep business all about ?? lol i feel all left out lol haha

Wee doll, it's giving reputation points to helpful comments.
You must have been repped as you have 2 rep points hun!

When you see a useful or helpful post you can rep (or thank) the poster using the button described above.

Back