what do i do

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
im gettin really close at getting to where i want to be but my cdc is having a baby in december so from the end of november until the end of jan shes not seeing clients!!!

which means a) i have to buy in bulk which i dunno if i can afford

b) i have to go it alone!

what do i do!i asked if i can swap cdcs and she said im not allowed. help!xx

Yes you can swap CDC, if there is another one in your area i'd give 'em a ring...xxx

Sounds stupid that you cant swap.
Is she expecting all her clients to stop dieting just because she is having a baby ?
I dont think so.
Get intouch with another CDC.

I swapped CDCs because mine was going into hospital and would be off for five weeks (this was when I had just started) I felt bad for leaving her but I felt I needed more support, and couldn't afford to buy that much in one go. I'm sure there is nothing she can do to stop you. Good Luck.

I swapped my CDC 4 weeks ago (the best decision i ever made...lol)
Hope you've got another one close by x

Of course you can swap. A CDC should see you at least every 4 weeks anyway so she is breaking CD regulations if she expects you to go longer than that. I had a baby back in March & I got my customers to take an extra week a few weeks before I was due (but did not bank their cheques) then continued seeing people until the day I went into labour (everyone had their phone numbers against their name so OH could call them to postpone their appointment) & saw my 1st customer when DD was 5 days old (3 days after I got out of hospital!!!)

I know I had a responsibility for my customers and tried to sort it the best was so they were not effected too much. I must say it was funny measuring everyone each week as they were getting smaller but I was getting bigger & it was harder to reach around them with my expanding tummy!

Nicky CDC Swindon

Stands to reason. If she is not able to provide you with the service/support you need, then she cannot stop you moving to another CDC that can.

Can't swap - what a load of old tosh :)

I agree with shrinking, i had a baby 6 months ago and as i was being induced i knew date so carried on seeing people upto the day before i went into hospital and then started seeing people the week latter when baby was 7 days old. Even got midwife to wait when she arrived unannounced as i had clients lol.

I would give local cdc a ring, if your current one wants two months off then she should expect to lose alot of her clients. And there is nothing in rules to say you cant swop .

julesrush
cdc norwich

thanks for all that guys!i cant be snotty towards her tho!ive lost 5 and a half stone whilst ive been with her!i love her but i will have another word with her about swapping again because ive come so far i dont wanna wreck it because i was "too nice!!"

you have done so well, if your CDC can't see you, then you can change to another CDC, you will just need to fill in another MRF, don't go it alone, you need the support of your counsellor and within our code of practice we need to see clients at least every 4 wks, we can not supply more than 4 wks at a time, so if she can't see you for 2mths then you have no choice but to go to another, once she has had the baby you could always go back to her to finish the diet off with her, it is up to you, you are the client.

Good luck and keep up the good work, you are looking brilliant.

have nothing to add about swapping as im a new member but wanted to say
wow you look amazing!

oh i dont start till the morning so am just getting ready, fridge is empty bar a small bottle of whole milk for my wee girls cereals

freezer only contains her blended mush and any bad foods i have to have around for her ( shes seriously underweight due to medical conditions) are in a cupboard i cannot reach and im too big to try climbing to get em either lol

Back