What do the meals look like? and what can you with them?

Tried the macaroni cheese for the first time today.....very disappointed. Now i usually love cheese its my obsession but this was weird and smelled strange..

Love this thread! I didn't do much with my packs the first time around, so I'm looking forward to trying some of these. It will keep my family and friends off my case too as it seems more 'normal' :p. I'll add some pictures eventually.

Love this thread. Just had mushroom pasta with the 100g of chicken in it. Absolutely lovely and really thick and creamy. Next time will post photo.

Fab thread! Having done LL and Cambridge previously i was so glad to find S&S which gives you the opportunity to actually feel normal and have 'meals', looking at these pics is great inspiration :)

Mushroom pasta with 150g of baby button mushrooms

image-1335260790.jpg

Diet?? What diet!!!
Nommmmm xx

Num num! I love that, had that at lunch today!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

biggusburdus said:
Num num! I love that, had that at lunch today!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I think I'm gonna be ordering a few of them this week :) toying between trying the choc and the hazelnut shake tonight :)

My yummy lunch

So I've been having three packets a day, then some chicken and veg for dinner, but today I'm using the chicken and
100g of mushies to bulk out my mushroom pasta. And it's lovely!! And only on my fourth day and I'm down 6 lbs!!!

image-3532946680.jpg

wow that does look lovely, may have that myself tonight

i've just bought allowed veg, cabbage, leeks, swede, spinach gonna do a soup see how it turns out, a big batch, did s'n's order postage up to 4 quid now :( gutted!

image-1973514270.jpg

Pizza ala cauliflower! Took about 30 mins to do. No crispy base, but then I like my pizza soggy anyway!!

8 lost : 59 to goal

image-2568682981.jpg

Attachments

• image-3541074624.jpg
    image-3541074624.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 231
  • image-1832580025.jpg
    image-1832580025.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 265
Oh no, I thought cheese was okay as protein and toms okay as they were cooked so
It killed the citric acid?

What's the risk factor? Out of ketosis?

Yes, and it's too many calories for a VLCD.

Well not if you consider that you're replacing a pack that would be around 130 calories. It's more like 2 packs worth. I've stepped up to 800 calories now but if you're properly on plan the daily calories should come in at about 550 - 650 calories per day so over 300 for 1 meal will put you over that once you add 3 packs on top.

My understanding was that research had shown there was little to no difference in vlcd at a level of 600 cals and vlcd at a level of 800

Mfp has me coming out at 719 for the day.

Slim and save say the 4packs will prob being around 550-650, plus recommend 100g of protein, of which is prob going to be an additional 100cals, and then the 200gs of veg

8 lost : 59 to goal

Not quite - 4 packs are 550-650 cals and 3 packs plus protein are 550-650 cals. 4 packs plus protein is only on the men's programme. I have also stepped up to 800 calories but the diet is for max 650 cals - you can have more if you choose to but it isn't on plan.

Back