What do u reckon? Wedding Dress

bo_lady

Well it is my wedding next July, I went wedding dress shopping a few months ago even though I knew I wanted to lose weight b4 then I just wanted to try some on, I have only tried 3 dresses on one I loved.

I have found the same dress I loved on Ebay in a size 14-16 for £50 brand new never worn!!!!

No question is do I buy it and pray and hope it will fit me b4 next July? Also do I risk that it might not be the one as I have only tried 3 dresses on?

Sorry this is a mixture of cd related and part not.

Also I am currently fitting into a size 18 now!!!

Thanks for any advice,

Anna xx

If it was me, then i would buy it..

As its an insentive to loose the weight and also you can keep trying it on, if you have it at home,

Also sounds a bargain..

I'd buy it, it's a great incentive and even if you didn't manage to get in to it (I'm sure you will though!) you could sell it again.

T
x

Buy it!! I sell wedding dresses on ebay and its amazing how cheap you can get them off ebay in comparison to the shops. Go for it, it will be great motivation to keep you on track. Good luck hun x

buy it! even if it gets too big or stays too small for u u can sell it for a profit. dont forget u can get it altered if it ends up too big. ooo buy it buy it!!

Hello again Anna!!

I would definately buy it!! One thing I didn't mention on the other forum is when you get it, take pics of you slimming in to it.. I dont know if you've looked at the photos of my slimming into my dress but it was so glad looking through them when I needed a motivational boost - will help you too!!

xx

Hi Sunflower!!

Yeh I did look and it is amazing!!! Im so excited still have 3 days left on the auction though!!

I am going to ask my sisters and aunty as they saw me in it and wot they thought of it then I will decide whther to buy it or not!!!

Definately buy it. If it doesn't fit sell it but for that price it's a bargain. I am on another unrelated site and a few of the girls on there have bought these dresses from e-bay (made somewhere in China I think) and they rave about them. Very good reviews. Hope everying goes great on your big day x

It's definitely worth a go for that price.
As others have said, you can have it taken in if it's too big. If it just doesn't suit then you can re-sell it so you shouldn't lose out either way.

Good luck with the bidding !!

Back