Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What do u think of Diet Chef? Honestly

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by Naturally_Stush, 7 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Diet Cheffers, I'm currently on Lipotrim have a stone and a half left to lose. Was thinking about moving onto Diet Chef, Just wanted to know what the oros and cons are?
    Do you think I should stay on Lipotrim until I reach my target? Or am I good to switch now?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    the food is gorgeous and ive swapped from cd and have lost 7lbs in less than 2 weeks - i think its ace

nikki xx

4. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Nikki,
    Thanks doe the reply, did u go straight from aole sourcing straight onto diet chef? did u have any weight gain?

x

5. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i did but i had two months off completely not dieting just needed a break, and i put half a stone on which wasnt bad considering what I was eating but i reckon u should either stay the same of lose a couple of pound in the first week

but truly i was very cautious about prepacked food but it truly is nice and very edible and very filling - i think its a great transition from something like cd and lipotrim to diet chef

nikki x

6. jrabbit81

jrabbit81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Diet chef
    diet chef is the best!

7. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Its good to hear that girls as my intention is to start it after 2 weeks holiday, 4 weeks RTM on LL and 14 weeks foundation LL.Sounds great!I suspect I may gain some glycogen weight and some weight on holiday,but want to use DC to acheive my target :).Will be watching your progress carefully (if thats ok that is)!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.