What do u think of Diet Chef? Honestly

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by Naturally_Stush, 7 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Diet Cheffers, I'm currently on Lipotrim have a stone and a half left to lose. Was thinking about moving onto Diet Chef, Just wanted to know what the oros and cons are?
    Do you think I should stay on Lipotrim until I reach my target? Or am I good to switch now?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    the food is gorgeous and ive swapped from cd and have lost 7lbs in less than 2 weeks - i think its ace

nikki xx

4. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Nikki,
    Thanks doe the reply, did u go straight from aole sourcing straight onto diet chef? did u have any weight gain?

x

5. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i did but i had two months off completely not dieting just needed a break, and i put half a stone on which wasnt bad considering what I was eating but i reckon u should either stay the same of lose a couple of pound in the first week

but truly i was very cautious about prepacked food but it truly is nice and very edible and very filling - i think its a great transition from something like cd and lipotrim to diet chef

nikki x

6. jrabbit81

jrabbit81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Diet chef
    diet chef is the best!

7. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Its good to hear that girls as my intention is to start it after 2 weeks holiday, 4 weeks RTM on LL and 14 weeks foundation LL.Sounds great!I suspect I may gain some glycogen weight and some weight on holiday,but want to use DC to acheive my target :).Will be watching your progress carefully (if thats ok that is)!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.