What do u think of Diet Chef? Honestly

Naturally_Stush

Hey Diet Cheffers, I'm currently on Lipotrim have a stone and a half left to lose. Was thinking about moving onto Diet Chef, Just wanted to know what the oros and cons are?
Do you think I should stay on Lipotrim until I reach my target? Or am I good to switch now?

x

the food is gorgeous and ive swapped from cd and have lost 7lbs in less than 2 weeks - i think its ace

nikki xx

i did but i had two months off completely not dieting just needed a break, and i put half a stone on which wasnt bad considering what I was eating but i reckon u should either stay the same of lose a couple of pound in the first week

but truly i was very cautious about prepacked food but it truly is nice and very edible and very filling - i think its a great transition from something like cd and lipotrim to diet chef

nikki x

Its good to hear that girls as my intention is to start it after 2 weeks holiday, 4 weeks RTM on LL and 14 weeks foundation LL.Sounds great!I suspect I may gain some glycogen weight and some weight on holiday,but want to use DC to acheive my target :).Will be watching your progress carefully (if thats ok that is)!

Back