What do we all do for a living?

I'm "second in dept" for the Science Dept of my school. I teach 11-18 year olds Science to GCSE and Physics at A Level. :) I LOVE my job, even when the marking pile threatens to drown me!

I'm an SVQ assessor/verifier for social care and management qualifications. I work in the Voluntary sector, employed by a large Charity to train our employees. I must admit I do enjoy my job, every day's different but like everything else it has it's ups and downd :)

I'm an IT teacher at a local sixth form college teaching mainly level 2 to 16 to 19 year olds.

Been doing it for 6 years and love it, before that was a chef.

i have a few jobs , firstly i am a single mum to 2 kids 12 and 8yrs, i work part time 3 days per week as a gp practice nurse, 1 night duty a week as a midwife, and 1 evening a week as a family planning nurse.
busy busy busy but all very rewarding, and easily accomodates slimming world. :ambulance:

I'm a Housekeeper for a Catholic priest (who's on weight watchers!) and a youth worker. Both part time jobs, But am looking for something with more of a challenge, just not the right time to be changing jobs.

I'm really sorry about this SM but, "Go on, go on, go on, go on" comes to mind!!!!! :D

I'm really sorry about this SM but, "Go on, go on, go on, go on" comes to mind!!!!! :D

:D:D

I'm a legal executive working for a firm of solicitors. My clients are all local authorities and it's basically my job to defend those claims we can and settle those we can't as soon as possible. The killer these days isn't so much the payment to the claimant but the amount their solicitor will claim for the costs of pursuing that claim. For example, I had one matter that settled for £1,500 damages yet the solicitors were after over £20,000 for their costs (they didn't get it - but did get about £8k). Sadly this all comes out of the council's budget.

Im a stay at home mummy at the moment but am doing a TA course so hopefully will be working in a school by the time my daughter is at nuresry x

Awwwwww your kids are so cute!!! :)

IT Project Manager and Consultant. Very stressful, long hours and lots of time away from home. Hence I'm now early retired in sunny Spain.

I'm an editor - I mostly work with romance and cosy crime. Great fun! :)

I need a new job :( Anyone got any suggestions? I'm an admin assistant at the moment doing a level 2 NVQ in business admin with a bit of call centre experience too.

*prays theres someone in recruitment with some ideas*

:D

I am an operations manager for a telecommunications company. I also qualified as a clinical hypnotherapist 5 years ago however i havent done anything with it... kick up the bum required! ;)

I'm a Registered Manager of a Care Home & I'm also currently being seconded 2/3 days a week overseeing the companies Training Dept which is very challenging but I'm enjoying it immensly

I am an Examinations Assistant for a local college. I also do a liitle bit of admin for my aunt who runs a Taxi company and one night a week of being the Desk Controller/Dispatcher for said Taxi Company.

I'm deputy nursery manager , feeding kids every 1.5hrs!!!

Back