what do you all have for breakfast?

Sweethearts

Gold Member
wasn't sure where to post this, just came here.

I have a mixture of things on different days (scrambled egg, weetabix, porridge, toast)
just wondering if you have any ideas on anything else for breakfast, or what do you all have? :)

I usually have low fat yoghurt with some dried fruit and nuts (apricots and almonds is good). Or if I don't have time to make it before work, Pret do a nice equivalent called a 'yoga bunny' bowl. Also on weekends sometimes have boiled eggs, or when I'm not doing no carbs I can have porridge :)

Fruit and fibre. Poached eggs on toast. Porridge with a variety of raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg, apple, blueberries etc. That's about it really!

I've only introduced porridge this weekend, keeps me full far longer than cereal. Before that it was fruit and fibre and occasionally poached eggs on toast. I don't know about anyone else but I get bored if I have the same things every day.

I have troubles with carbs before evening so have 3 rashers turkey bacon, 1 egg and either a large sliced beef tomato with low cal dressing or 1/2 tin baked beans when the sugar levels aren't too bad

Back