What do you drink of an evening? (Non alcoholic)

Lucylu79

Gold Member
I'm struggling! I gave up booze for jan and pleased to say I've stuck at it 100%, trouble is I'm reaching for other things when previously that glass of wine would of curbed it.
I've been a bit silly, first weekend off the booze and still trying to 'treat' myself in wines place so I've been having shloer but its way too many syns!

What do you drink of an evening??
X

I'm struggling! I gave up booze for jan and pleased to say I've stuck at it 100%, trouble is I'm reaching for other things when previously that glass of wine would of curbed it.
I've been a bit silly, first weekend off the booze and still trying to 'treat' myself in wines place so I've been having shloer but its way too many syns!

What do you drink of an evening??
X

It's probably better to have the wine than Shloer it's wild with syns!

I have a cup of tea with a biscuit/hifi/chocolate and do the same on a Saturday night

I tend to drink cups of de-caff coffee, green tea, normal tea, squash and water on an evening (not all at once but depending on what I fancy haha)

Diet Coke in a wine glass?? xxx

I drink peppermint tea or pepsi max if I fancy something sweet ( with vodka in it sometimes!)

Right, im going to dump the open bottle of shloer and put the other one in the garage for guests, and i'm shopping for sugar free cans of pop!

I need to get back into green tea but I cant find my fav anywhere!!!

Tea and pop it is!!!

Thanks all!!!!

xxxx

I gave up booze on the 3rd October & haven't had a drink since.....well, had a little tipple or 2 on NYE lol!.......but back on the no booze again til May, so I tend to drink fizzy/plain water & NAS & if I go out I'll have soda water. I certainly noticed when I upped my fluid intake that it aides weight loss & keeps the dreaded 'puffiness' at bay! I try to aim for 3 liters a day!
I was drinking Slimatea, but it seemed to give me upper gastric gripes & Green Tea makes me feel nauseous, which I've read on here affects others like that as well, so wont be drinking those anymore, so will stick to ordinary fruit teas from now on & of course my coffee!

Red Bush Tea, slimline tonic with ice and slice (when can be bothered), diet lemonade with no added sugar grapefruit squash from asda. I quite like the sugar free cream soda (Sainsbury's or Asda) - but get cans not a big bottle as it goes flat quickly. Same with diet iron bru (supermarket own or the branded stuff) when I can find it.

Diet lemonade with a splash of sugar free vimto cordial is lovely!! Also fizzy cans of sugar free vimto is nice. Can still drink it out of a wine glass and pretend :) lol. I mostly drink diet pop, no added sugar juice or decaf tea on an evening.

Decaf earl grey is my fave evening drink but if I drink pop then it's either 7up Free or Cherry Pepsi Max - that stuff is amazing! x

Ooo - after reading this thread I popped to Asda for more pop (got Iron Bru and Vimto - sugar free of course). Also had a look in the tea section and got myself some of their own brand Peppermint and Spearmint tea. Just tried a cup and it's lovely.

Try Asda sparkling diet bitter cranberry its lovely + syn free (4 bottles for £1.50)

I'm doing the Cance Research Dryathlon at the moment so instead of my cans of lager or glasses of wine I've stocked up on some new drinks to enjoy.

Twinings apple & pear green tea
Pukka Detox tea
Robinson's no added sugar summer fruits either with water or diet lemonade
Diet Coke
Diet cherryade
And I love my traditional pg tips tea with 1 sweetener and milk :)

The Pukka detox tea has really done the trick with me, I've been drinking it at work instead of their drinks (we have a free vending machine at work) and finding it is clearing me out lol

Id love to try the Pukka night/relax tea too to help me sleep better at night

Back