What do you find annoying about your partner?

this is hilarious, although I have already posted my gripes can I add - I too am an xbox 360 widow, which sometimes I dont mind, I bet our OHs play xbox live together and shout with/at each other!
Unlike your OH HC my OH has a thing bout locking doors, he must check its locked 4 or 5 times a night, sometimes we can be in bed and he'll ask if he checked the doors, I tell him he did, but he STILL has to go check! And how he thinks that when I ask him to bring th hoover down stairs for me thats what I want him to do, erm hello, it would be nice if you could run it round the room! Or if he does something houseworky (which is v.v.v rare) he'll say, 'oh Ive brought the washing in for you' why does it have to be for me!? why cant you have just brought it in!

God love em xxx

I must say Im guilty of a few things mentioned though lol!

Guilty of 'accidental' murder though Rainbow?!! LOL!

Love the hoover thing. Just this morning, having a quick hoover round. We keep it in the cellar - so I ask if he can bring it upstairs for me. I run it round but ask him to do the stairs and downstairs then put it away. He does the job, but 'away' means the cord wrapped back up and then the thing just left in the middle of the lounge!!! LOL! How is that ok???

Also...our ironing board and iron have been left up in the kitchen for the last 3 days. Our kitchen is small! I have not put it away on principle! ;)

He breathes he upset me last night and i am not talking to him :D

lol, nope not as far as accidental murder lol!
How hard is it to carry a hoover! ah love the resolve with the ironing board, I bet it's still there this time next week hehe! that would be a Vince trick, then he'd think it was acceptable to just moe it to one side perhaps! xxx

Oh my god! This post is THE funniest thing I have ever read!! As I ready your posts, I laugh at how we all must be married to the same man!

When us ladies had our sex ed at school, they must have gone to "how to annoy your wife" classes!

As I type, my fella is sat next to me oblivious to the tears of laughter rolling down my face! He is playing call of duty on his Xbox 360 swearing and shouting at the screen, talking on his headset to people he has never met about all sorts! If I wanted a converation out of him, it would be grunts and nods!

I read out a few home truths (posts) to him, and he didn't even hear a word I said!! I got a sidewards glance at one point when he was killed in the game and that was about it! Lol!

Oh, he just spoke to me, asked what was for tea? Men. What a strange species!!

*wave* I too am a ps3 widow..

He begged me for 2 certain games for xmas, and then in his own words 'couldnt get into them' and sold em at a car boot for a fiver.. they were £40-£45 each :O

Well my OH has been playing COD earlier on talking to strangers, your bloke poss being one of them lol! and Fern my OH is always doing that, we buy games cos hes gotta have them and his mates have got them yada yada yada and then a week later he's trading them in for like £6 cos he ant got into em/ they arent that good or they've way too hard! men ey x

haha this thread is ace, my bug bear is ashtrays everywhere i go there is an ashtray and a half full glass of pop grrrrrrrr lol nothing really annoys me maybe he is pretty laid back but so am i so icant really complain to be honest i'm sure i annoy him more cuse i am a bit hopeless

My OH always takes a shortcut when we are out driving, but it never ends up to be a shortcut and takes twice as long to get where we were going.

Moans at me and kids for leaving cup/plate etc.. lying about, seems to forget he leaves his cup and cereal bowl lying every morning and I pick it up.

Decides to clean out drawers and cupboards, puts back what he thinks should be there and leaves the rest for me to sort out.

When asked what he wants for dinner he says anything, foods food, but turns his nose up when dinner is ready.

Refuses to help me strip wallpaper, but expects me to help him with gardening.

The plugs... I can empathise.... he turns everything off at the plugs... even the phone unit... it doesn't bloody work if unplugged. When he used to stay at home his parents went on hols and he switched everything off... including 2 chest freezers in the garage full of food....

Checking for gas before we go out in the morning... hello, we haven't used it today, if it was still on from last night we would be dead...

That and the bugger has lost 1/2 stone in the 4 weeks I have been on SW, without even trying

xx

See this would be the thing (or one of) that bugs him about me - I am always unplugging everything (including the ones with the clocks on). Literally the fridge freezer and answering machine are the things left on...

...I have an irrational fear of fire!!! Lol xx

Just one more.

I paid £170 for an ipod touch for him for Xmas and it was the worst thing that I have ever bought him. He's constantly got it in his hand. We'll be sat watching tv and I'll turn to him and he's busy tapping on his ipod screen. Reading or posting on twitter, checking out his facebook, reading blogs, listening to podcasts. It's like it's glued to his left palm. I hate the thing. he comes home from work at lunch time and I'll be cooking lunch chatting away to him, I turn to look at him and he's stood there reading something on the ipod and he hasn't heard a word i've said. I feel like smacking his hand from underneath so it makes the ipod fly up in the air. But that would be WWIII. But if I try to talk to him and explain how annoying it is he tells me not to nag.....I WOULDN'T NAG IF HE DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!

This is going to relate to one thing.
Farts a lot.
Goes to the number 2 with the door open or when i am in the bath / shower.

oh yeah, quite bossy, but his mum is bossy and so are his sisters and brother.

This thread is ace!!! Lol

My DH's annoying habits:
1. Cutting his hair in the bathroom too!
2. Leaving wet towels on the bed!
3. Annoyingly reading or doing something when I am trying to talk to him and when I suddenly ask "are you listening?" and he says yes, so I ask him to repeat everything and he gets it word for word!
4. We never eat the same things, as he wont eat anything remotely healthy.
I have loads more! Lol

Argh! where do i start! he drives me insane on a daily basis, i think its cos hes not working at the moment cos hes been very very poorly poor boy. We have been together nearly 6 years now.well here goes....

He leaves wet towels on the bed making the bed damp and thats another loads of washing.
Rather then put his dirty clothes in the basket he will leave the on the floor by the bed then when i ask him to have a tidy up he will shove them all on top of the tumbler with the clean clothes grrrr
When i ask him to bring out any dirty washing he may be hiding he brings out things i no for a fact i have just washed argh
He sits on his pc from the minute he wakes to the minute he goes to bed playing stupid world of warcraft!
Ill ask him to do something like get the baby dressed or play with her (cos im trying to cook and shes climbing up my legs while hes on his pc grr) so he will stand up and stare at the tv and thats pretty much as far as it goes.
He never does any cleaning
He never does anything grr
lol! oh dear!!

then again alot of this can be based on side afects from his strong meds hes on :eek:S

i do actually like him... im sure i do haha

just want to say i hate world of warcraft, hes either at work, sleeping or playing that, does hardly anything to help and we have 3 kids aged 4 and under, its like having a 4th child sometimes argh

charlotte x

argh your a fellow WOW! (widow of warcraft) i hate that stupid game, has he got the headset and talks to randoms while ignoring everything in the real world? it drives me insane, to make things worse he set up the monthly direct debit up going out of my dads bank account every months so i have to pay it! so im paying to be ignored lol! great!

this boy needs help! hes currently sulking because he wanted the history channel on the tv and i said no cos hes on his pc withhis headphones on! why would i want to sit there watching something boring? blimey! x

argh your a fellow WOW! (widow of warcraft) i hate that stupid game, has he got the headset and talks to randoms while ignoring everything in the real world? it drives me insane, to make things worse he set up the monthly direct debit up going out of my dads bank account every months so i have to pay it! so im paying to be ignored lol! great!

this boy needs help! hes currently sulking because he wanted the history channel on the tv and i said no cos hes on his pc withhis headphones on! why would i want to sit there watching something boring? blimey! x

Ooooh im a wow widdow too he drives me nuts with it and he also has the headset and starts talking to randoms and laughing ect when im watching tv!!! I really do hate that game i threatened to uninstall it the other week and snap the disk lol he soon got off it :D

you know how blokes hate to ask for directions ( i think it is physically impossible for them), well when i me and my now hubby moved into together i put him on my car insurance, one day he and his mate went out in the car. Realsied they needed petrol but didnt know which side of the car the filler cap was on....so they drove around until they saw another micra and had a look where it was!!

Back