What do you find annoying about your partner?

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I have just posted this on Judi's thread below...

My hubby loses his keys at least once a day, we've been married nearly 40 years and his still annoys me for losing his keys all the time, we have a horseshoe key hanger which is made for putting your keys on - but, he never uses it....let us know.

I bought him one of those key fobs that has a finder 'beeper' on it, he lost that too, I've lost track of the times I have been ready and waiting to go out and we have to play 'hunt the car keys'.......

And it got me thinking.....

So what annoys you about your partner?

Has he any little foibles that drive you mad, or has he got one special annoyance for you like my hubby losing his keys....

Hehe, were to bloody start? ..

he leaves wet towels on the bedding so i have to change the bed..
he's such a frickin clean freak, which would be fine.. if he didnt move important documents like my driving liscence to a 'safer place' and not tell me, .. if its in the 'to file pile' then its in there for a reason!

no matter how long i spend cooking, even if he's so stuffed he cannot walk.. he HAS to go and eat a bowl of chocolate cereal after..

and his spending of his car. I hate that car so much i sometimes wonder if i stare hard enough at it, for as long as possible and with alot of hate, it might just spontaniously burst into flames.. fingers crossed. I know its his hobby, but its rediculous the amount of money and hassle it costs us when he barly drives the darn thing.. plus somtimes i feel it holds us back from saving for holidays and a house..

and his accents dont sound anything like they should.. and no matter how many times i tell him, he just wont believe me lol

but, overall.. he treats me like a princess every minute of every day..and i do love him, even if he does annoy me .. :p

everything lol

Haha loves it!

and when he walks around our room and picks up my dirty clothes and says 'is this dirty'.. 'then why isnt it in the linen basket?' and its like hello? how long ahve you known me? i may have bought the linen basket, but you know i dont use it! why waste ur breath! LOL

I've been with my wife for over 20 years and I can honestly say nothing irritates me about her, she really is an angel :)

I know I irritate the hell out of her sometimes but then again I'm a bloke so that's allowed haha

Oh that's beautiful, what a lovely hubby you must be, she is very lucky to have you, well done you.

i have been with mine for 12 years and he is so pinikity sometimes it is so annoying, and he will tell me something and maek it sound like a critisism or not let things drop
however i love him to bits and could not imagine stuff without him

Hehe, were to bloody start? ..

he leaves wet towels on the bedding so i have to change the bed..
he's such a frickin clean freak, which would be fine.. if he didnt move important documents like my driving liscence to a 'safer place' and not tell me, .. if its in the 'to file pile' then its in there for a reason!

Ah this is the same for me!!! Jim AND my Dad do this (towels)...must be a man thing (an ANNOYING man thing). And my stuff gets tidied away too without telling me...Fern are we with the same bloke??? Haha!

The thing which annoys me most about Jim:

When we're driving somewhere and make a wrong turn, he drives on past many suitable turning-around areas and I don't know why. WHAT'S THAT ABOUT???

He puts the windscreen wipes on at the last possible second - again...why?

If I'm cold or tired, he says 'nah you're not' or 'you can't be cold surely'. Well Jim, I am - deal with it! Haha!

But I love him - he's my soulmate and I would rather have his irritating traits than lose him :) xxx

Ah this is the same for me!!! Jim AND my Dad do this (towels)...must be a man thing (an ANNOYING man thing). And my stuff gets tidied away too without telling me...Fern are we with the same bloke??? Haha!

The thing which annoys me most about Jim:

When we're driving somewhere and make a wrong turn, he drives on past many suitable turning-around areas and I don't know why. WHAT'S THAT ABOUT???

He puts the windscreen wipes on at the last possible second - again...why?

If I'm cold or tired, he says 'nah you're not' or 'you can't be cold surely'. Well Jim, I am - deal with it! Haha!

But I love him - he's my soulmate and I would rather have his irritating traits than lose him :) xxx

OMG! I think its actually quite possible that they are the same person :O

..and another thing, and this i have noticed is the same for all the men in his family, he switches off all the plug points before bed, so when u think the kettles boiling in the morning, its not! and he insists on doubles checking all the windows and doors before going out, or going to bed.. i appriciate hes just being safe, but he OVER thinks it so much, it really does hold us up sometimes!

god, the more i think about it, the more i can think of LOL

honestly i do love him :p

Well........My OH of 7 years went to bed early last night (he had been up for 30 hours and was trying to get back into a daytime routine after 3 weeks of nights!). When I went to go to bed he was across the whole king size bed....i tried to wake him to get him to move, no luck, I tried to gently nudge him across, no luck, so i pushed him and still i couldnt get him to move. So....after checking him for a pulse I decided I might aswell sleep on the sofa coz I wasnt gonna get into bed.
So, got myself into the living room only to realise that I would have no blanket as he was sleeping with it instead of the duvet coz it was so warm, and he was lying on top of the duvet. This meant I had to sleep on the sofa AND have no blooming covers. I must say it wasnt the best night sleep I had.
To top it all off, when he woke up, he came through and TICKLED MY FEET!!!!!! Grrrrrr.

My partner is so easy going he always says I don't mind, whatever you want, it does't bother me and its annoying sometimes when I just want him to give me an answer or an opinion for example I'l ask him what would he like for dinner and he will say I don't mind so I'l give him a choice of what I could make and he still wont give me an answer even though he is the one who has to eat it so then I'l make a suggestion and he will say no I dont want that!! lol

Oh my good GOD this would have been easier if it had said what do you actually LIKE about him.... haha
well..... my OH repeats himself so much it does my head in.... when he starts to tell me a funny story, I dont have the heart to tell him I have heard it before like 20 times.... so I have to laugh like its the first time I have heard it.
I also hate the way he decides he wants to have a talk about something right as Desperate Housewives or Big Brother or something is starting even though we have been in the same bloody house ALL day.....
He is not romantic at all. The last time he bought me flowers was valentines day 2 years ago and thats only because the lady in the post office made him feel guilty and ate the arse off him because he wasnt going too... I often wonder what it would be like to be treated like a princess just for one day....
He could sleep for Ireland.... if I dont wake him every day he would literally sleep until like 3 or 4pm (I tested him once)....
He thinks that practising his guitar while Im trying to watch TV doesnt count as annoying because he isnt actually 'playing', he is practising. lol
He refuses to clean any part of the bathroom ever. ! ! ! He thinks loading the dishwasher once a day is his fair share of the housework.
I literally and for real could actually go on and on all day but I better stop now because Im making myself wonder why Im with him.... ha ha
But having said all that I do love him.... dont know why tho, but I do. lol

mmmmmmmmmmm............ well the way he can walk over things that I put at the bottom or top of the stairs that needed to be taken up or down, then I say 'did you bring so and so downstairs?' and he's like 'na, didnt realize you wanted it' Like I put it there for decoration. The way how he criticises my driving and tells me that someones bout to pull out or something, yup I do have eyes and have been driving since I was 17! How he waits for the most inconvenient moment to talk bout something when he's had hundreds of opportunities to do it previously (as mentioned above) Dont think thats covered them all but dont wanna bang on bout it cos I love him to bits and he loves me and does worship me lol! xxx

OO i have more..

The way he ALWAYS choses the wrong moments to discuss somthing or tell me somthing..

for example, when i was still fat, joes parents moved to Clevedon, which abouta 40 min drive on the motoreway, bit like weston super mud but without all the touresty attractions and tourests, anways, some sunday we'd go for sunday dinner and stay the night when i wasnt working mondays, and hed go to work and i'd spend the day with his mum, (eek) lol still early days at the time so it was always a bit awkward, but we are good friends now, anways.. shes like a walking fanatic, being almost 15 stone myself, i was not to say the least, anyways, one day out in bath for lunchw ith them she turns to me and says, 'fancy spending the day with me tomorrow' and OH turns round and laughs, and says 'fern doesnt like spending the day with you because you make her walk!!!!' :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG i nearly died.

and he is also so layed back, he cannot make a descion. He says ' yeah maybe' to everything, and then when i tell him i booked it, or 'are u ready yet we'v got to leave in an hour' it'd be somthing like 'aww babe, id ont wana go, im not up for it' .. which would be fine if it were just plans for the two of us, but when we'v arranged it with other people, its like aaaaahhhh. Hes not so bad these days, but there are the occasionaly moments i wish i could just hit him :)

LOL, again.. i do love him, despite all this! HAHA .. hmm.. all this complaining, i hope he doesnt see this!

oh.. and if were watching a film, and he doesnt understand, hes like ' whats happening now babe, why is that happening, whats wrong with him'

and its like HELLO! if u dont know, i wont know.. were watching the SAME THING!!!!

Okay, i'l stop now. i think that may just be about it! haha

OMG! I think its actually quite possible that they are the same person :O

..and another thing, and this i have noticed is the same for all the men in his family, he switches off all the plug points before bed, so when u think the kettles boiling in the morning, its not! and he insists on doubles checking all the windows and doors before going out, or going to bed.. i appriciate hes just being safe, but he OVER thinks it so much, it really does hold us up sometimes!

god, the more i think about it, the more i can think of LOL

honestly i do love him :p

The plugs... I can empathise.... he turns everything off at the plugs... even the phone unit... it doesn't bloody work if unplugged. When he used to stay at home his parents went on hols and he switched everything off... including 2 chest freezers in the garage full of food....

Checking for gas before we go out in the morning... hello, we haven't used it today, if it was still on from last night we would be dead...

That and the bugger has lost 1/2 stone in the 4 weeks I have been on SW, without even trying

xx

That and the bugger has lost 1/2 stone in the 4 weeks I have been on SW, without even trying

xx[/QUOTE]
Quite! Oh has lost over a stone without even trying because I have done the cooking! Grrrrrrrr!

Back