• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What do you love most about atkins?

S: 14st5lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 4st1lb(28.36%)
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
eating loads and being skinny. :D

Jane-D

S: 12st6lb C: 10st2lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 21 Loss: 2st4lb(18.39%)
Yes me too Annie, I am working in M & S at the moment and we have so many lovely desserts that I see everyday and I really have not had the urge to buy or eat them.....When cutting calories I would often sit in the evening and crave either chocolates or crisps I don't have that now....
Love that I can eat steak, omelettes, cheese fried onions etc...and still lose the inches...

The only thing I don't like is the lack of low carb foods when you are out and about....for instance my daughter and I popped into a well know coffee shop whilst shopping as she loves their paninis, no salads at all, just sandwiches, muffins and cakes...so it was just a coffee for me....thats not Atkins, that is society..........Jx

morenachica

Silver Member
S: 12st2lb C: 8st10lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 3st6lb(28.24%)
laura now you have made me want a steak LOL.. but the fact that you can eat is what I like about atkins..

S: 14st5lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 4st1lb(28.36%)
Yes me too Annie, I am working in M & S at the moment and we have so many lovely desserts that I see everyday and I really have not had the urge to buy or eat them.....When cutting calories I would often sit in the evening and crave either chocolates or crisps I don't have that now....
Love that I can eat steak, omelettes, cheese fried onions etc...and still lose the inches...

The only thing I don't like is the lack of low carb foods when you are out and about....for instance my daughter and I popped into a well know coffee shop whilst shopping as she loves their paninis, no salads at all, just sandwiches, muffins and cakes...so it was just a coffee for me....thats not Atkins, that is society..........Jx
Yeah coffee shops are a bit of a disaster but as you say its not atkins fauly

S: 13st13lb G: 12st2lb
I'm like you Shrinkingannie - I love the fact that I can go and buy the kids an ice cream without looking first for the biggest, choclatiest one for me - this is UNHEARD of for me. I still go mmmmmmmmm when any advert for chocolate or cakes come on the TV but I think that's a learned response as I've been doing it for far too long (I don't really want them!) I think I'm also doing it because it's expected of me by other people so in a way, I'm becoming this self-fulfilling prophecy of myself so I don't let them down!(but I still don't want the sweeties!!)
Love it!