What do you miss the most.....

Zoesastar

Silver Member
..eating the Dukan way?

Many people would probably say chocolate and alcohol etc etc but I miss really simple things like my bowl of cereal in the morning and im a fan of really boring plain biscuits and cakes!

I do miss fruit and potatoes, i was a massive rice eater before Dukan but I dont miss it at all now!

SilverSilph said:
Ice-cream! Ben and Jerry's Phish Food to be precise!. I would destroy a tub of that right now.

Also bagels or my homemade buttermilk bread with a think layer of butter dipped into a good soup.... :gimi:

.....I'm gonna go get lunch :p

Phish food is the only one i like! Im not a massive fan of icecream, much prefer a hot desert!

Not sure how much i miss bread but wouldnt turn down a thick chunk of tiger loaf!!

Carrots dipped in houmous mmmmmmm

Why am i fat? Carrots arent un-healthy lol

Phish food = the best B&J flavour ever!! The cinema just isn't quite the same without a scoop :( know what you mean about cereal too - it never bothered me before, I think it's the texture that I miss?! There's no meaty substitute!

I totally agree lorlypop! Cinema is def not the same without it!

Zoesastar, tiger bread is awesome! I totally forgot about it. It's like a huge croissant! I have a problem with butter...and things made from butter...
I have a big hunk of Kerrygold in the fridge which I'm sure is probably gone off my now :(

Oh I love butter too.. and I only bought a new butter dish recently - which is now sitting empty :cry:

I miss chocolate.. already.. and I'm on the diet a day.. a DAY!!! :D

My name is Wobble and I'm a chocolate addict.

PIZZAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I do not miss food....
well the occasional chocolate or cheese cravings....
( that is normal, I used to eat HUGE quantities of choc or cheese )
I miss myself... my old self.
The way I was 10 years ago.
That is what I miss the most.

There's nothing I miss when I'm happily cruising...

But once out of ketosis, aaaaah!

ditto maintainer.... when im cruising along quite happily there is nothing i miss

I miss the "crunch" factor! :eek:
I find there is very little in the way of crunchy textures with Dukan so yes I miss the "crunch" of things like crisps, toast, etc. It is the crunch I miss rather than the taste.

trudyc said:
PIZZAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I made a dukan friendly pizza....the bread recipe microwaved on a plate so it was flat and round then grilled so it was crispy. Topped with cottage cheese, veg and tomato purée. It did the job, although I wish i had cheese that would melt!

I could really eat some toast and jam right now!

I'm not really missing any particular food, happy enough so far anyway. If I was to really pin point one thing, I think it would be porridge!! Strange I know but I just love the stuff..Clearly porridge alone did not get me where I am today lol

I really want to eat something nice today, Im feeling a bit down and fed up with everything, especially protein lol

Back