What do you use if any?!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by *Tia*, 29 September 2011 Social URL.

1. *Tia*

*Tia* Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    Hello all

As I hve quite a lot to loose and I'm starting to think about my skin. As I'm in my 20s I'm hoping my skin will have the elasticity and go small with my skin and look ok!
    However Is there any firming creams or creams anyone uses during their weight loss to aid their skin?!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eatlikeabird

eatlikeabird Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2.5lb(23.73%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Tia,
    I am trying Bio Oil, but at age 50 and having stretched my skin several times already, I don't hold much hope for my thighs and tummy skin. But I'm trying anyway.
    As you are younger I hope you will have good elasticity, I have read on here that it can keep shrinking for 6 months to a year after you get to goal. So bare that in mind.

4. UmmZakaria

UmmZakaria Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am a huge fan of Soap & Glory's Body Butter ("The Righteous Butter") - it smells divine and if you buy it when Boots are doing their 3 for 2 then it works out pretty cheap too. I have a LOT of stretch marks from 10 years of weight gain/loss, plus a baby but my skin is not too bad considering. I find that exfoiliating your whole body (particularly tummy, thighs, hips and bum) every single day and slathering yourself in body butter each time your shower / bath works wonders xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.