What do you use if any?!

*Tia*

Silver Member
Hello all

As I hve quite a lot to loose and I'm starting to think about my skin. As I'm in my 20s I'm hoping my skin will have the elasticity and go small with my skin and look ok!
However Is there any firming creams or creams anyone uses during their weight loss to aid their skin?!

Hi Tia,
I am trying Bio Oil, but at age 50 and having stretched my skin several times already, I don't hold much hope for my thighs and tummy skin. But I'm trying anyway.
As you are younger I hope you will have good elasticity, I have read on here that it can keep shrinking for 6 months to a year after you get to goal. So bare that in mind.

I am a huge fan of Soap & Glory's Body Butter ("The Righteous Butter") - it smells divine and if you buy it when Boots are doing their 3 for 2 then it works out pretty cheap too. I have a LOT of stretch marks from 10 years of weight gain/loss, plus a baby but my skin is not too bad considering. I find that exfoiliating your whole body (particularly tummy, thighs, hips and bum) every single day and slathering yourself in body butter each time your shower / bath works wonders xx

Back