• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution What exercise are you doing?

I am going swimming at 7am six days a week and swim for 40 minutes before work. It means that my exercise is done for the day and I don't have to worry about it. The dog gets a good hike or two at the weekends rather than her evening leisurely sniff n' stroll! I can really feel the benefits and I think it is toning up the muscle (under the wobbly bits!):p

Walking each way from station to work takes twenty minutes. I'm also taking a break to walk to shop and back each day for my 1 can of Dr P or Coke Zero.

Plus two lots of 5 a side a week (1 x 1 hr, 1 x 45 minutes) and 1 5k run at weekends.

Zion

Phoenix101 said:
I am going swimming at 7am six days a week and swim for 40 minutes before work. It means that my exercise is done for the day and I don't have to worry about it.
Seriously impressive! Wish I had your dedication for exercise. :)

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs / Wk 2: -0.4lbs / Wk 3: -2.5(Sent from my iPhone)

This is day 2 for me. I haven't started exercise just yet. I do walk my little lad to and from pre-school so that's a start. When this awful cold i have goes i will go on my treadmill and wii fit too :)

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
I swim - now five times a week. 25 metre pool, 50 lengths at week end, 40 in the week.
I have built it up gradually from week one and it is fine.
GSQ

I found setting myself a really big goal helped me get started. So at Christmas I set myself the goal of doing a 45 mile cycle challenge (at the time I could barely cycle up the road and back); the 7.5 mile commute to work now feels a lot easier, and I've found it helps incorporating the exercise into normal life. (I just need to find some indoor variety as winter closes in, as I'm not sure I will continue the cycling through wet / snow / dark ...