Total Solution What exercise are you doing?

EatPrayLove

This is for anyone who is taking the 20 minutes (or more) recommendation seriously.

What are you doing? I'm doing tae bo for my cardio and free weights to tone.

What exercise programme are you following? :whacky068:

I am going swimming at 7am six days a week and swim for 40 minutes before work. It means that my exercise is done for the day and I don't have to worry about it. The dog gets a good hike or two at the weekends rather than her evening leisurely sniff n' stroll! I can really feel the benefits and I think it is toning up the muscle (under the wobbly bits!):p

Walking each way from station to work takes twenty minutes. I'm also taking a break to walk to shop and back each day for my 1 can of Dr P or Coke Zero.

Plus two lots of 5 a side a week (1 x 1 hr, 1 x 45 minutes) and 1 5k run at weekends.

Phoenix101 said:
I am going swimming at 7am six days a week and swim for 40 minutes before work. It means that my exercise is done for the day and I don't have to worry about it.

Seriously impressive! Wish I had your dedication for exercise. :)

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs / Wk 2: -0.4lbs / Wk 3: -2.5(Sent from my iPhone)

This is day 2 for me. I haven't started exercise just yet. I do walk my little lad to and from pre-school so that's a start. When this awful cold i have goes i will go on my treadmill and wii fit too :)

I swim - now five times a week. 25 metre pool, 50 lengths at week end, 40 in the week.
I have built it up gradually from week one and it is fine.
GSQ

I walk to work which is 25 mins 5 days a week and then on the kinect for 30 mins x 2/3 days and 1 hour x 2 on weekends!

I found setting myself a really big goal helped me get started. So at Christmas I set myself the goal of doing a 45 mile cycle challenge (at the time I could barely cycle up the road and back); the 7.5 mile commute to work now feels a lot easier, and I've found it helps incorporating the exercise into normal life. (I just need to find some indoor variety as winter closes in, as I'm not sure I will continue the cycling through wet / snow / dark ...

Back