What exercise does everybody do?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ClareyCakes, 6 July 2011 Social URL.

1. ClareyCakes

ClareyCakes SW Target Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11.5lb(39.79%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Everyone.

I haven't posted for a while, I got complacent when I hit my 3 stone loss and went off track. Back on it now and lost all I had gained but I am finding it harder now being smaller than I was, I think I need the exercise to push my losses a bit.

So I was wondering what you can recommend for at home exercise, I am interested in other exercise too if you want to share but I find it hard going to the gym or classes because of my husbands work hours and looking after the kiddies too.

I have tried the 30 day shred already and I loved it for inch loss but it is gruelling and I wanted something a little lighter.

That's it really, I appreciate and thank any input :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ciara b

Ciara b Full Member

Hi I'm doin half hr treadmil in d morn plus 15min cross trainer then sum sit ups n weights then 3 evenings a wk I do spinning class der fantasic my ww leader told me spinning is d best n quickest way to lose weight give it a go :)

4. smirnoff

smirnoff Overweight or undertall?!

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    have you got a games console which can use interactive games? a game for the wii, kinect or ps move will be good exercise for you and the kids might even join in too (or just laugh at you doing it!)

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    I love spin but to be honest you might want to try getting more active doing things like walking/treadmill/crosstrainer and get your cardiovascular fitness up before you try a spin class. It took me a year before I dared try a spin class and even then I barely managed to complete it! LOL

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.