What exercise does everybody do?

ClareyCakes

SW Target Member
Hi Everyone.

I haven't posted for a while, I got complacent when I hit my 3 stone loss and went off track. Back on it now and lost all I had gained but I am finding it harder now being smaller than I was, I think I need the exercise to push my losses a bit.

So I was wondering what you can recommend for at home exercise, I am interested in other exercise too if you want to share but I find it hard going to the gym or classes because of my husbands work hours and looking after the kiddies too.

I have tried the 30 day shred already and I loved it for inch loss but it is gruelling and I wanted something a little lighter.

That's it really, I appreciate and thank any input :)

Hi I'm doin half hr treadmil in d morn plus 15min cross trainer then sum sit ups n weights then 3 evenings a wk I do spinning class der fantasic my ww leader told me spinning is d best n quickest way to lose weight give it a go :)

have you got a games console which can use interactive games? a game for the wii, kinect or ps move will be good exercise for you and the kids might even join in too (or just laugh at you doing it!)

I love spin but to be honest you might want to try getting more active doing things like walking/treadmill/crosstrainer and get your cardiovascular fitness up before you try a spin class. It took me a year before I dared try a spin class and even then I barely managed to complete it! LOL

Back