What exercise(if any) do you do??...

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
so im trying to do this the quickest route so have started doing exercise! was going for long walks and had a stepper but yesterday after recommendations i bout 'your shape' for the wii.
omg i am im love!!! aching etc but it was fab......what a workout!! so glad i bought it!!

bodystep and bodyjam pilates and xbike - which is a kind of spinning but i did all this before joining slimming world anyway :)

have a wii fit with a workout game but never use it

i would love to go to a gym or some form of classes but a) we are skint and b) my husbands rolling shift pattern makes it damn near impossible to commit to anything weekly...never mind several times a week!!

so im trying to do the best i can at home.

I walk everywhere, where I used to catch the bus I now stride! I walk the 4 miles to college then 4 miles back. If I need to meet someone chances are I'll grab my bottle of water and walk there. I didn't realise how much difference it would make, it takes me almost half the time it did a month ago and I don't dawdle, nice quick pace and some happy music on the iPod.

I do any kind of exercise I can!

I go to rebounding classes at the gym (on trampets, v. intense!), I've also got a wii fit (with wii fit plus and biggest loser), we've got a cross trainer and weights at home, and plently of work out DVD's.

I bet your wondering how I got fat in the first place lol!!

I just do anything I can depending on how I feel. So if i'm tired i'll give the cross trainer a miss and do something on the wii instead.

Walking is an excellent form of exercise though. I'm generally always rushing and don't have time to go out for walks, and I dont work within walking distance from my house. But if i've found the time to go for a walk with my friends i've always found a particularly good loss that week!

If you want to do stuff from home, there are lots of cheap work out DVD's on eBay! Biggest Loser is the most intense work out game for the wii as well so thats good if you have one! You can do weights with tins, and sit ups, squats on their own!

Good Luck :) x

I walk most days. and try and go on the exercise bike when i can (more like when i can be bothered!!) I have a couple of Zumba work out DVD's but never got around to trying them.

A woman from my work goes to curves, i'd really like to do that but at the moment I just don't have the funds for it :(

I go to curves 4x per week and also have fitness DVDs at home as well as a rowing machine, cross trainer and exercise bike which I do on a sunday when curves is shut. I have at least 1 rest day in a week and sometimes I do exercise bike or cross trainer even if I have been to curves. I just listen to my body. x

Between working full time, and walking my dogs 8-10+ miles a day, I struggle to fit any extra in. I am making a point of squeezing in extra bits 'n' bobs of Body Magic at the moment though, as my losses have finally started agin, and I want to make sure they continue lol So this is a great thread, for inspiration, thanks x

I am restricted to working out at home thanks to illness. When I am up to it I use the dance mat on the wii! Last time I did SW I used the dance mat and the wii fit rhythm boxing. I sweated buckets (ewww) but lost so much weight so quickly combined with the eating plan. This time, because I have to take it easy on the exercise, I just do a little of the dance mat but it makes such a difference. I'm also using my OH's strength ball to target bingo wings and I have one of those elasticated rower things.

I go to the gym about twice a week, after my daughter goes to bed. I usually do about 45 mins between cross-trainer, treadmill and rowing machine, and then a few weights. I also try to walk about 2-3 times a week with friends, and we do about 3-4 miles each time.

We have a treadmill at home, but the belt keeps sticking - really must get round to fixing it :p

Sometimes, I find it hard to get motivated to go out and exercise, but you can't beat that virtuous feeling when you have completed a good workout!

Hiya

My husband and I have been doing the P90X programme which is an intensive 90 day exercise regime including; plyometrics (jump training) weight training, kenpo and yoga. I'm on week 3 - seeing differences in my body shape now, clothes fitting better and thats even though I can't do proper push ups and I'm doing assisted chin ups. When I feel demotivated I watch some of the Youtube success clips and it springs me back into action. 'Cause I dont feel that I'm doing some of the P90X full routines (due to lack of upper body strength lol) I'm going to mix some Bodyjam in there, bodyjam is a mixture of kickboxing and dancing -not started it yet but I can't wait. I've seen some mega improvements in my fitness just from 3 intense weeks, so can't wait to try bodyjamming :0) Youre only meant to take pictures on days 1, 30, 60 and 9 0 but I couldnt help it and took photos the other day and I can see loads of difference yehaw!

Its really tough and not for the feinthearted - I didnt' even pass the fitness test to begin with and I couldn't get through the 'warm up' lol but I'm getting there.

Kaz

wow after reading all of that I don't half feel rather lazy.... my exercise is non existant in all honesty.
I have got some weights and i've got one of those vibro plates which i never use. I know it is just because I can't be bothered by the time I've come home from work, eaten and put the kids in bed. I have 3 exercise workouts on my iphone to target arms, belly and cardio.... i really must start using them!

get on the vibro plate a woman at group lost 4 inches in 2 weeks with one!

i do wii fit and im on day 3 of Turbojam waiting to bundle the kids into there room when my exersize clothes are dry to do my 20 minutes for today lol

Turbojam claims you loose 10lb in 10 days so we will see lol... but i love it its a good work out Im a bit sore lol but not so bad this morning

i do 3 x outdoor fitness class 1 hour, at least 1 40min run per week and 1 or 2 dvd's with a long dog walk everyday too....no wonder i'm worn out lol, love it though :)

i do 3 x outdoor fitness class 1 hour, at least 1 40min run per week and 1 or 2 dvd's with a long dog walk everyday too....no wonder i'm worn out lol, love it though :)

wow! where do you find the time... I'd be exhausted! well done you :D

Back