what happened this week that really boosted your confidence with SW?

For me this week it was playing football with my son in the park and my jeans that pre sw starting I couldn't do up fell clean down when I was running around.

For me this week it was playing football with my son in the park and my jeans that pre sw starting I couldn't do up fell clean down when I was running around.

Oh lordy! But I can see what you mean, definitely would have me smiling!

I think mine this week definitely had to be that today is the very first day I have *had to* wear a belt with my jeans!! Practically in permanent strut mode all day!

Great boost when my fave pair of shorts fell down as they were so loose, so I got to go out and buy a new pair in the next size down :D.

Went for a look at Topshop sale on my lunch break yesterday and came away having spent £80 on two dresses, two tops and a pair of shorts...all in a size 12! Pretty good going considering I was busting out of 18's when I first started :D

I've seen your siggy a few times now Princess_Stevie - so motivational! You look absolutely stunning, and I would never put the first and last pic as the same person!

I'm finding WI on Tuesday my most exciting moment of the week. Even if I know I have weight off, there's something so satisfying seeing it come up on those scales!

Went for a look at Topshop sale on my lunch break yesterday and came away having spent £80 on two dresses, two tops and a pair of shorts...all in a size 12! Pretty good going considering I was busting out of 18's when I first started :D

That's brilliant Hun :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not lost a huge amount yet and only been on SW 2 weeks but I bought a pair of trousers about a 2 months ago and I literally wore them twice before they got too tight for me; I couldn't even do up the button! Well, I wore them on Friday and they fit again :)

Not lost a huge amount yet and only been on SW 2 weeks but I bought a pair of trousers about a 2 months ago and I literally wore them twice before they got too tight for me; I couldn't even do up the button! Well, I wore them on Friday and they fit again :)

That's still a massive achievement in itself! I was able to fit into a few of my "for the dump" jeans after my second week, and I felt fantastic!
I have one pair in particular, Henleys, I paid a small fortune for them and they were my absolute favourite. Haven't fitted me in almost two years! Day of my first group I couldn't even get them past my knees, 5 weeks in and they go the whole way up, but I just can't button them. Every week just after WI, I try them on and even though they haven't fit yet, I can obviously see the improvement and I'm looking forward to wearing them to a WI!

Seeing my OH tuck into all the SW meals and saying, 'Wow, I want to take a photo. It looks just like restaurant food!' Bless! It made all the preparation and cooking worth it!

I fit into my "target" jeans yesterday. It was my own personal target that once I fit into them comfortably, I would be the lightest I have been in two years. So happy!!

Whilst camping this weekend with friends, one of the men lifted me up while giving me a goodnight hug!!! Im surprised he could actually do it.... And it wasn't a quick lift up either :)
Bit of a random one I know lol xx

Whilst camping this weekend with friends, one of the men lifted me up while giving me a goodnight hug!!! Im surprised he could actually do it.... And it wasn't a quick lift up either :)
Bit of a random one I know lol xx

I love this one, when I put weight on was always my biggest fear when men try pick me up because I'm tiny n have a little tiny waist but I'm pretty heavy n they think awwww she's cute go to lift me n I'd freak out embarrassed in case they couldn't do it. So I like this if that happened to me I'd be so happy

from fat to skinny jeans only 45lb to go

Back