what happened this week that really boosted your confidence with SW?

chocahorrific

Last night, during a cuddle, my OH exclaimed that my hips were much smaller. The shock in his voice was boost enough for me that he had genuinely noticed and it's really pushed me to do better this week! :D

Not quite sw but I won £40 quid on a scratch card which has gone straight in my new skinny wardrobe pot. Which has spurred me on and on and the fund is coming on nicely I can't wait to go shopping :)

That's lovely! It's so nice when someone notices how much weight you've lost. This week I've started wearing a pair of size 8 second skin jeans that I bought back in January. I have put on weight since I bought them which had put me off wearing them, but I put them on for the first time this week, and I think that they fit much nicer now - no "muffintop" or lumpy bits! despite being 1.5 lbs heavier than when I bought them. I have started going to the gym and I think that's altered my body shape a bit, I feel so much more toned and streamlined, despite being technically heavier.

Not quite sw but I won £40 quid on a scratch card which has gone straight in my new skinny wardrobe pot. Which has spurred me on and on and the fund is coming on nicely I can't wait to go shopping :)

I'm selling most of my bigger clothes on ebay at the minute, all proceeds going towards a size 10 wardrobe fund, so I can imagine 40 quid goes a long way!

It does when you think my shoes don't fit anymore bras underwear, everything it'll add up so £40 doubled my pot today :) I put in £5 a week wi plus a £1 for every 1lb once I hit my nxt mini target of 13st5

Thats actually a fantastic idea - I never would have thought of something like that! I'm hoping to reach my full target of 10.5st in June sometime - really looking forward to being able to wear Summer dresses for the first time in about 5 years!

Target by summer would be great for you. I wish I'd started sooner but hey ho I'm 7 weeks in and it took me a year of oh I'm starting monday so it's good to just finally be on road.

It does when you think my shoes don't fit anymore bras underwear, everything it'll add up so £40 doubled my pot today :) I put in £5 a week wi plus a £1 for every 1lb once I hit my nxt mini target of 13st5

Thanks for the idea going to get myself a wee bank and for every lb lost il put in a £1:) thanks x when i get awards may even put in £5 lol x

Soon adds up. :) if anyone else is like me and them with families all my money goes on my son and his clothes and toys and house and groceries so this way I hardly notice a couple of ££ and I get something for me without feeling guilty and there's no way I'm loosing 5 stone and wearing trackies cos there all that fit

Soon adds up. :) if anyone else is like me and them with families all my money goes on my son and his clothes and toys and house and groceries so this way I hardly notice a couple of ££ and I get something for me without feeling guilty and there's no way I'm loosing 5 stone and wearing trackies cos there all that fit

That's just like me everything goes on the kids or the house x will be a good treat when we get to target x long way for me xxx good luck with your journey. Xxx

What a lovely thread :)
Ive been 100% on plan this week and feeling really good as the last few weeks have been rocky for me.
The help of my lovely friends on here have boosted my confidence this week by letting me know that I can do this. Sheila and Kathryn love you both xxxxx

What a lovely thread :)
Ive been 100% on plan this week and feeling really good as the last few weeks have been rocky for me.
The help of my lovely friends on here have boosted my confidence this week by letting me know that I can do this. Sheila and Kathryn love you both xxxxx

That's so lovely amazing how much support there is here

Awww - we've just done what good friends do hun and give you help and support through bad times. You have come out the other side with a fresh start. Always here for you chick love ya xx

My boyfriend cuddles me yesterday and said ooh you feel lovely and slim and said he can see a difference in my stomach and arms from kettle bells :)

OH told me this morning that my shoulders looked skinny, they're far from skinny but hey I'm not complaining lol. He also asked how much more weight I'd like to lose, I told him about another stone by my birthday at the end of July then another stone by summer next year as I'm a bridesmaid, he looked rather shocked that I still wanted to lose more, he said I'd done well so far and should stay as I am, bless him! Xx

Back