What happens if u cheat??

differentusername

Getting married in July!!
Hiya. im new to lipotrim and I'm just wondering what happens if you accidentally slip and take a bite of food or a glass of wine? I'm not hoping to do it but I'm scared that if i do slip it will have negative effects on my health? does it take you out of ketosis?
:break_diet::confused:

It can do hun, plus any alcohol whilst on Lipotrim can be very dangerous so I really wouldnt risk it . :)

Alcohol is dangerous when you are in Ketosis so I wouldn't risk it if I were you. If you eat foods with little or no carbs then you will not go out of ketosis but it will slow your weight loss down because a lot of these foods can be high calorie i.e Cheese. Hope this helps and good luck x

Alcohol is dangerous when you are in Ketosis so I wouldn't risk it if I were you. If you eat foods with little or no carbs then you will not go out of ketosis but it will slow your weight loss down because a lot of these foods can be high calorie i.e Cheese. Hope this helps and good luck x

ohh good post i wasn't aware of that, i thought if u cheated with anything you come out of ketosis but its nice to know thats not always the case.... just in case lol... :eek:

Its really more the mental impact that has negative affects. I did LT 3 years ago and I cheated in the 2nd week. I spent the rest of my time having blips and HATING the diet. This time around I didnt cheat once. I stayed 100% for 3 months and although it was tough at times it was much easier being 100% than having little bits of food that really did nothing for me but make me feel bad.

Its just not worth eating. Stick 100% and you will be so glad you did.

Niamh xxx

Thank u all!! Yeah im feeling much better today and more possitive. I think you are right about cheating being a mental factor and that its just best not to do it. It'll giv me a chance to disengage from food and build a new relationship with it. Ie not stress eating etc like i normally do.

Thank u all!! Yeah im feeling much better today and more possitive. I think you are right about cheating being a mental factor and that its just best not to do it. It'll giv me a chance to disengage from food and build a new relationship with it. Ie not stress eating etc like i normally do.
You have absolutely hit the nail on the head there. The beauty of TFR is the fact that we "disengage from food and build a new relationship with it". TFR breaks so many of the bad habits we develop as overeaters such as constant fridge grazing, tv snacking, the cake that must go with the coffee etcetc. Observe other people's eating habits especially when out in shoping centres, restaurants etc.
Stay 100% on TFR and do a lot of hard thinking about your attitudes to food. You will be glad you did.

Thanks irish molly! Yeah i really want to retrain myself so that i dont just put it back on. Ive even cooked up some healthy food and froze it so that whenever i come off i wont have any excuses for eating badly. You are doing amazingly irish molly!! Do u mind me asking what your start weight was? X

You stall your weight loss differentuser, simple as that. And you end up paying big money every week to lose no weight and feel crap.

The reason I know this is because I'm doing just that at the minute. I bitterly regret the first bite that passed my lips last week. Don't do it!!!!

if you cheat, you grow big curly hairs out of your bum :p

im on day 3 too hun, at the moment your body is detoxing so your probably having carb cravings, it does pass stick with it

hugs x

you should feel alot better around day 4 - 7 when you get into ketosis. Early nights were my saviour in week 1 :D

you should feel alot better around day 4 - 7 when you get into ketosis. Early nights were my saviour in week 1 :D
------------------------------------

That's wonderful King, a stone in a week is amazing loss:D

its good to see loads of replys to this i did not know any of this. i have not cheated.and i dont think it would be worth it. if you ever feel like your going to do it walk around your garden. it helps me ..good luck .. and always rember your worth it .

I know how you feel. my 2nd morning I got up made coffee for me and OH and put milk in mine - not a deliberate cheat, just not woken up properly:rolleyes: but thankfully I came out of my daze before I drank it so I can sympathise:D

Back