What happens if you eat more than one bar a day?

Chebs

Wants a pie
Is it really bad? For the first time in 9 weeks I have a craving for chocolate and I am thinking that another malt toffee bar would be lush! Not if it makes me ill though............the first bar was eaten at 5.30am so 12.5 hours ago..........

They make some people VERY gassy, can make you have terrible runs, and worse than that can knock you out of ketosis!!

Maybe just have a third of a bar and a huge pint of water?
Hope the craving passes soon, well done on the fantastic loss xxx

ive cut it up in lil bits a ha ha ha and put it in a bowl

Try putting it in the freezer :) Generally i forget about it and so can have a teeny chunk every now and then xx

I occassionally have 2 in a day if I'm out and about and have had no side effects, but I have a cast iron constitution and don't come out of Ketosis too easily.

The fact your previous bar was 12 hours ago would ppush me in the direction of having another.

TBH another bar has got to be better than falling off the wagon, so maybe just have half, and only have the rest if you feel you really need it;)

i have found that i dont fall out of ketosis easy is that normal?

I had 2 in 1 day last week, I just couldn't resist. Stayed in ketosis and didn't get 'windy' I did drink gallons of water tho lol x

Back