What happens to the dreaded cellulite?

kjs1628

Surely....
....when you lose weight?

Lets say I lose thirty pounds in the next few weeks, as is my plan. Will cellulite go down cos my legs will be so much trimmer, or will it actually look worse because it will all have to fit into a smaller space?!! Genuine question!

I ordered a size 12 dress last night for my in-laws party at the beginning of December. I was almost laughing when I was doing it!!! Yeah right! Thing is, I actually think I might be able to do it. This plan works!!! I'm a size 14 now. A 12s not unrealistic is it with this plan???? At the very least that dress is gonna be some almighty inspiration!

X

You can def get into the a size 12 in a month, it might even be too big!

As for cellulite, my boyfriend commented the other day that my bum no longer looked like it needed polyfilla. I have found that the cellulite has reduced considerable, and my oh thinks I have less cellulite now than when I weighed 10st. I guess that as cellulite is fat and this diet burns fat (rather than a 'normal' low cal diet that can also burn lean muscle) the cellutlite goes too- bonus!

Yesss!! Your cellulite will go, when I lost 5 stones couple of years ago I honestly thought nothing will get rid of my dimply legs and bum but to my surprise it was as smooth as a baby's bum lolll, I think it's the water that helps the cellulite to be honest oh and the not eating junk

I can say that mine def has gone down alot which has made me a lot more confident about my legs and bum lol. A 12 is very attainable if you are already a 14 good luck!

I feel lumpier than ever lol do hoping mine just melts away too

I hope the skin shrinks back a bit more too or I'm going to end up with a totally flat stomach that goes to my knees!

I feel lumpier than ever lol do hoping mine just melts away too

Did you take photos? I found it hard to tell until I looked back at the photos!

I hope the skin shrinks back a bit more too or I'm going to end up with a totally flat stomach that goes to my knees!

Hi Noodles

When i did LL and lost over 7 stone - my skin shrank a bit - but i was told it takes longer for the majority of it to shrink back - up to 12 months (they advised people not to consider surgery until 12 months over due to this)

I used Bio-oil a fair bit which i liked and ended up with lovely smooth skin (just a bit of a saggy stomach) - and am hoping am going to need to use it again (nod nod wink wink) :D

Elaine x

When I was 50 pounds heavier I had cellulite which went from my bum to my knees. Now it is just on patches on the backs of my thighs. It diminished significantly - but not altogether. This is despite me now being at a BMI of 22. I am a natural pear shape and have always carried most of my fat on my thighs. So I didn't expect miracles - but I am pretty much happy with what happened. The only thing i am left with now are stretch marks. I even have these on the backs of my knees. I don'[t mind the ones i have on my stomach because i got those while pregnant, but the ones on my knees can only be due to weight gain and that makes me a bit sad. I brought it on myself.

I'm hoping mine goes too! I hate it, eugh!

Someone explained it to me like this when I was doing body wrap training.... the fibers/tissue in the skin are kind of knitted together, almost like the material in fishnet tights, cellulite happens when excess fat is spreading & spilling out out over these gaps. So with weightloss the fat should pull back, so to speak, reducing the dimply appearance xox

Back