What happens when you have a tummy tuck?

Well the new machine is in place!! It makes the best cup of coffee I have ever had and not a word of a lie!! It really does!! You just hit whether you want an espresso or an americano and it grinds the beans and does all the business for you!! The guy knocked 100 quid off of it and threw in a 100 quid milk frothing attachment so pleased with that as I couldn't get it cheaper on the Internet.

It did cost a lot but we do love our coffee and better than buying me a chain or a ring that I didn't really want!!

Off for another latte.....living on a caffeine high tonight.....

thast my only bit of pleasure on ss
a nice decaf black coffee
here`s to all us coffee lovers

467158qal3vtfx6v.gif
467158qal3vtfx6v.gif

436195yaukldwp3d.gif

318553gc1jh0mxyt.jpg

hehe enjoy the machine sounds a bargain
kaz:D

Wow, love the sound of that machine - and what a great idea for a present, you'll get years of enjoyment from it :coffee:

The guy in house of fraser was great, he threw in mugs, cups, thermometers, stainless steel jugs, descaler, more beans and wouldn't stop!! He then showed us the unit for an hour on how to make the perfect coffee.

I have to stop now though as I have tried about 10 different coffees and I have the sweats!!

M.

I have a Gaggia machine too Mike, tho no way as snazzaroo as yours!! Just espresso with the milk steamer on the side. I do love a good coffee, and at the mo, as on LL, I soooooo miss my skinny lattes!!

In fact, my sis just visited after a trip to Italy and has brought me back some gorgeous coffee to try! I will be buzzin' tonight!!

Hope you are feeling much better too & Happy Anniversary!!

heaps of love n' hugs..

xx

I have to stop now though as I have tried about 10 different coffees and I have the sweats!!

lol, mike you're not going to need any pain killers tonight, you'll be high on caffiene!!!! Were you planning on going to sleep any time this week?? ;)

10000243.jpg

WOW!! What kind of degree did it take to use it and have you got a licence for it??? LOL!!!

Its coffee at yours then????

Wowsers that looks fab - i'm LOVE coffee even though i've only been drinking it for a few months!!

I WANT ONE!!! lol

Can you give us an idea of the cost?

It was 750 pounds RRP (I know I know!!) but he did it for 650 pounds and included around 160 pounds worth of accessories free so was worth me bartering with him. He also chucked in a five year guarantee and as I am a major coffee fan from when I did the diet and prefer now a nice coffee to something to nibble then I thought it was worth the investment, saying that Jo bought it for me so it is a present!

It took me 2 hours to set it all up but then it is dead easy! You have a touch screen that you choose a coffee from and it just does it, and the taste is fantastic!! Really smooth and not bitter like it is when I do it in the caffertierre (sp?)

Well if anyone is ever passing Great Yarmouth and fancies an americano then feel free to drop buy and I shall make you one!!

M.

I bought a big bottle of sugar free hazelnut syrup from Starbucks that is next to it and you can't tell the difference! (well apart from it isn't 3 quid for a cup!)

Definately had too much caffeine though, it 10pm and I feel like my eyes are on stalks....

OMG - the coffee machine sounds flippin amazing!!!!

I love coffee but only with about 5 sugars in lol - so I just stick to my water now which I genuinely love :D.

Mike you mentioned your podcasts about the diet - are these available on the net for us to download? I would be really interested to watch/listen to them.

Well boy did I learn a lesson!! I was awake until 1:30am with my heart pounding and my eyes so open that my eyelids hurt, I felt very very shakey and really cr4p so limiting myself to a few cups today while I come down from my caffeine cloud!!

Just as I got to sleep Emily woke up having wet the bed so had to change her bed, shower her, change her and get her back to sleep so dropped back into bed at 2:30am so looking like a wreck this morning.

Anyway this coffee should wake me up....oh didn't I learn anything......

OMG - the coffee machine sounds flippin amazing!!!!

I love coffee but only with about 5 sugars in lol - so I just stick to my water now which I genuinely love :D.

Mike you mentioned your podcasts about the diet - are these available on the net for us to download? I would be really interested to watch/listen to them.

Hiya

Have recorded some podcasts for my own customers that I burn to an audio CD for them that explains the diet (it is basically the hour long first meeting I have when I bore people to death about the diet and how it works), that way if they missed anything that I told them then they can listen away at home.

Also working on some relaxation / hypnosis CD's based around self image and positivity towards the diet and weightloss, I am still finalising this as I am trying to find the right balance of gentle music and my voice banging away on it!! Should be done within a week or two though.

And then doing some general podcasts about the diet / water intake / long term weight maintenance etc that I should have done by the end of August.

I then intend on publishing the pods up on Itunes so I can just give me customers the link and they can download them themselves.

(I told you that I have had way too much time on my hands over the past few weeks LMAO!)

Back