What have i done!

curvygirlyclaire

Silver Member
Today is my birthday and i completely lost all will :mad:. I just had ribs from the chinese then ate a chocolate bar and a packet of crisps, so angry with myself its untrue!! The next 3 days are going to be hard to get back into ketosis, im so stupid!!:break_diet::cry:

Ah Sweetie! What a pity but what's done is done. Just remember how miserable you feel now when next you are tempted.
Put this behind you and get back on the wagon. You have been doing well and will continue to do well once you get back into the swing of it.
Happy birthday!!!!!!

Awww babe i did exactly the same last weekend. Although it wasnt my birthday so had no excuse:-( and it was 3 days of hell but i got thro it and you will too. You have to as youve done so well and been thro too much. Dont beat urself up i dont anymore instead i just pull my finger out my mouth :) and get straight back into 100% and you will still lose weight so dont worry. Happy birthday by the way what a beautiful day you had. :)

Don't be too hard on yourself Claire, you've made a mistake but hey, we're only human after all! Have a good night sleep and tomorrow you're gonna start afresh. You've come so far and you CAN do it! :hug99: xxx

Many happy returns :)

Don't worry about it - just get back on track and forget about the fact you ate today! Also Happy Birthday! :)

X

Awww Happy birthday Claire!

Never mind, its a one off blip, tomo is a new day, you have done fab so far! x

happy birthday claire!!!

dont beat yourself up about it, you have and will continue to do well. like mirjam said we are only human after all and it was your birthday. think this diet should be lipotrim tfr 99%. take care and keep going.... x

Back