What have i just done!!!

amy2307

A popcorn snack box from kfc, 2 crunchies, an eccles cake, a jam doghnut, sushi, 2 slices of toast with lemon curd, a big bag of fruit pastilles...:( I just dont know what to say!

Oh dear. These things happen though hun, all part of being human!

Tomorrow is another day hun. Draw a line under it and start again xx

You're right, i just cant seem to do like i used to...instead of being 5 pounds away from target im not 9 and if i have another day like today its going to be more :( I have to have 6 perfect days now to make up for today ... I just hope i can stick to it!

Ok iv drawn my line.........i just need to stick at it! The trouble starts when i have a good week, and put on! I just think whats the point! I then get upset which my bf gets annoyed with as he says whats the point in doing it! Ohhhh rite....fresh start.....thanks xx

I have this with my dh who even tried to stop me saying it is a waste of money but i just ignore him so just ignore him when he says anything negative. Sometimes if you dont make a loss one week it will probably show up the following week and if it doesnt just up your superspeed foods and make sure your drinking plenty of water xx

Yeah I had a bad day yesterday too, but I've done 100% so far today :D

we can do it, even if sometimes we're :break_diet:

xxx

A popcorn snack box from kfc, 2 crunchies, an eccles cake, a jam doghnut, sushi, 2 slices of toast with lemon curd, a big bag of fruit pastilles...:( I just dont know what to say!

Gosh, were did you put it all !!!!

Mmmmmmmmmm, is there a drooling smiley?!

Did you enjoy it? Or did you just feel crap afterwards?

As has already been said, nothing to do but soldier on and look forwards not backwards.

first off HIGH FIVE to you for eating just want you wanted too :)

now thats out of the way ... draw your wee line step over it and get yourself back on plan.

We are only human and we make mistakes .... and anyway it was only a wee mistake :) lol :p

hope you get back on track ....

im back on track today as i had a full week of take aways as i was working away from home all week and also i was working 20hour days for the full week

hugs xxxx

Dont beat yourself up, its done now, so put your motivated head on, step away from the food and maybe start taking each day at a time, complete a 100% day today, and then tomorrow etc then you'll be back on track yay xx

Thanks for all the replies guys!! The bad thing is...i didnt feel good afterwards i felt gross!! Definately back on plan today though and gym tonite to try and burn off the majority of that crap :) Hope I can stick with it :) xx

Back