What have you just eaten??

Not jealous at all - yeaahhhh right!!! Yumm xxx

:D It felt like I was being naughty because I had 3 different flavours hehe x

well the kids wanted a chinese and tbh i could have killed for one lol
Im doing extra easy so other half asked them to do me a chicken boiled rice instead of fried :D
So had half of that they are huge portions!
it was all allowed foods chicken rice peas and the chicken didnt have any oil in it -it was dry wok cooked apparently
also had 4 prawn crackers 3 syns i think
and a mini vegetable spring roll, no idea on syns for that

Have to tell you... When I did slimming world last year I was living opposite the best chinese in the town!! It is also my absolute fave food ever so I used to cook it myself sometimes three or four times a week!! Chicken with black bean, beef and hoisin, pork sweet and sour... Used to use loads of five spice, spring onions, garlic, those blue dragon sachets and honestly sometimes I did it better than the take away!!! Just an idea if you're missing your chinese!! :) xxx

Mmmmmmmm jam on toast. 2 Syns worth spent. Now eating melon and strawberries xx

Havent had jam on toast in years... Must get the jar out!! xxx

Munching on Raspberry jelly with quark and fromage frais mixed in with a punnet of strawberries set in the fridge

Just scoffed a wholemeal roll (healthy b) with a slice of ham (free) and 1 laughing cow light triangle (1.5 syns) A banana (SF) Pineapple (SF) and Grapes (SF)

Washed down with a mug of tea (milk from healthy A)

Feeling saintly :)

a big big bowl of carrot and coriander soup, 3 krisprolls, a satsuma, packet of cheddar and spring onion velvet crunch (OMG how good r these?!) washed down with a diet coke

Leftover chickpea dahl(free) with tons of mushrooms (SF/S) & tricolour rice (half a pack, roughly 2syns). And a cuppa :) Stuffed now!

A pint of lager shandy...i drank it tho Haha. Had yo share tho Mmmmmmmm xx

Ahh hahahaha thats excellent!!! Dont blame you... I might even have a vino or two myself tonight if I lose some!! I hope you were sitting in the beautiful sunshine whilst supping yours?? :) Enjoy! xxx

Blondee said:
Ahh hahahaha thats excellent!!! Dont blame you... I might even have a vino or two myself tonight if I lose some!! I hope you were sitting in the beautiful sunshine whilst supping yours?? :) Enjoy! xxx

Ohhhhh i certainly was next to the canal xx

a big big bowl of carrot and coriander soup, 3 krisprolls, a satsuma, packet of cheddar and spring onion velvet crunch (OMG how good r these?!) washed down with a diet coke

washed down lol.

Just scoffed a wholemeal roll (healthy b) with a slice of ham (free) and 1 laughing cow light triangle (1.5 syns) A banana (SF) Pineapple (SF) and Grapes (SF)

Washed down with a mug of tea (milk from healthy A)

Feeling saintly :)

I must say you do sound very saintly...!!! I sound boring and dull compared to your variations!! I dont like fruit though :( xxx

just had sausages b.beans, egg and a banana

Tuna omelette with 2 quorn sausages, 'fried' onions and a bit of mustard.....was scrummy!

Came home and had large bowl of s f jelly strawberry mousse made with jelly and from frais, then a large slice of melon. Keep thinking about a fat free cake I am going to make tomorrow.

hollys nan said:
Came home and had large bowl of s f jelly strawberry mousse made with jelly and from frais, then a large slice of melon. Keep thinking about a fat free cake I am going to make tomorrow.

Fat free cake??? Syn free too??? Do tell us more Hollys Nan!!! Xxx

Back