what have you resisted today

The box of ferriar roches sitting on my desk at work off a customer to say thank you... Although the rest of the office are enjoying them xx

It's my mum's birthday today and when I went to see her she proudly told me she had saved me a cream cake and also opened the box of dairy box (my favourites) that she had been given. Resisted them both :)

It's cake thursday today, and as I had a mountain of syns last night I felt that I should keep them below 8 today, I have so far resisted:

Finest Toffee cake
Ginger loaf
Double chocolate fudge cake
Lemon Drizzle cake
Munchie bites
Cadbury choc fingers

There was a lot of cake, but it's for charity! :)

I've resisted slapping the husband!:p

That really did make me Laugh Out Loud.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I resisted pulling into McDonalds. Every day I drive past it on the way home and I never take any notice of it, but today I came home ill with a cold/sore throat and I could really have given in to a Big Mac and apple pie. How many syns have I saved!?!

I had a skinny cap in Costa instead of a full fat one and resisted one of their gorgeous cupcakes which are a whopping 20+ syns each!!

I bought a bag of the new Kinder Bueno Eggs as an impulse buy as they were at the till when I was paying for groceries earler.

I ate one, and I have been resisting the rest of the bag ever since. They are sitting right here to my left <------ and I will continue to resist them! :D

Got to work this morning armed with a healthy packed lunch only to be told that i had to go on an unexpected business lunch. managed to resist all the naughties and ordered Salmon with rice and salad.

Well I was exposed to a huuuge box of Ferrero Rocher in work today-one of the mixed ones with dark, milk and white!! I could EASILY have had a few, but stopped at just one! Just as well as they are 73 cals, or 3.5 syns a pop!!! Frightening! And I wondered why I had a weight problem!!

funcurls said:
Well I was exposed to a huuuge box of Ferrero Rocher in work today-one of the mixed ones with dark, milk and white!! I could EASILY have had a few, but stopped at just one! Just as well as they are 73 cals, or 3.5 syns a pop!!! Frightening! And I wondered why I had a weight problem!!

It's true you do stop and think like that sometimes don't you? Very scary actually.

:cry:I resisted absolutely nothing today and i didnt even really want it had to take daughter docs and didnt go shopping so ate at mums and continued eating stupidly at home i feel pants now.
Well done evryone else tho

Ive resisted eating uncut bread ... its in the fridge begging to be eaten smoothered in butter .... or toasted and smoothered in butter but I havent touched it!!! I can hear it shouting to me ... EAT ME EAT ME ,,,,, GET IN HERE NOW AND EAT ME!!!!

So Ive just had a tangerine!!! xxxx

I worked out that a quarter of the garlic bread we bought was 8 syns.... Had one quarter and it was lovely but resisted the other quarter which is sat there looking just as tempting even though it's cold :sigh:

shows that I can resist though!!

Sorry.......but I have NOT resisted WHITE WINE!!!!!!!! My DH & I worked out how many hours we have worked this week & averaged 60 hrs...........so we enjoyed a FEW bottles tonight.....treat......yes....& enjoyed........he's gone to bed & I'm here as usual!!!!!

Didn't resist much. Had a choc kiss at work. 2.5 syns. Then we ate out for lunch and I ate a philly cheese steak without reservation. It was delicious. Didn't even feel a little guilty. I'm trying to move away from that. Wasn't hungry AT ALL for dinner. So I had ff cottage cheese and grapes. Delicious! Going to have some strawberries when my daughter goes to bed. I ate well all day except for lunch and I feel great about that. :) I've gotten really good at *ignoring* the sweets and such. Very rarely have the urge anymore. They don't stare at me or anything. I don't think about them all day. I feel so in control. Hoping I lose some weight this week! Trying to pump up my positive attitude as I've STS for 3 weeks. Grrrr....

Back