what have you resisted today

oh my god hubby has bought me a peshwari naan bread to have with my curry but it's 22 syns !!!!
do i have it and then budget my syns for the rest of the week. i do love that naan bread

Well yesterday evening, I ade two angel food cakes(to turn into a birthday cake) 24 cup cakes and 24 jam tarts. How i resisted them I really do not know but a little voice kept saying no so i listened. Had a lovely glass of red wine last ngiht as was celebrating my friend getting her new job :D

tara40 said:
oh my god hubby has bought me a peshwari naan bread to have with my curry but it's 22 syns !!!!
do i have it and then budget my syns for the rest of the week. i do love that naan bread

I say if u can afford it and are happy to sacrifice syns later in the week go for it, but if its going to play on your mind and you're going to kick yourself dont! Ask yourself have u set a target for your next loss and how would you feel if u didn't get it because of a naan bread? Could u have half?!

Well yesterday I went shopping for OH. I brought him kit kats, biscuits and more chocolate and even though they are in the house, I'm not bothered by them. I also brought lots of fruit etc for me to snack on. I have found if I look in the mirror, we have one in every room (we're not vein its a rented property) Anyway if I look in one of the mirrors before I go into the kitchen it reminds me of how far I have come and I can resist. I have all my certificates and magnets in the kitchen to inspire me as well.
xx

I say if u can afford it and are happy to sacrifice syns later in the week go for it, but if its going to play on your mind and you're going to kick yourself dont! Ask yourself have u set a target for your next loss and how would you feel if u didn't get it because of a naan bread? Could u have half?!

If i had the naan bread it would leave me with only 41 until wednesday night, so no, i have just told my hubby that i will not be eating it and so he is having it on another night.
what will power. i cannot believe that i was eating them before i rejoined.

Last night i managed to not eat the fish,chips and vast amounts of beer served at the work event.
Also all the canepes, it was hard believe me.
I have just found 2 mini creme eggs in my desk, only 2.1/2 syns each so I could have them both.......

I have just made sw onion bhajis for dinner tonight ive already eaten 1 but am really itching to have another and I know where that will lead...:)

On the plus if I do succumb to the bhajis the tray is only 6 syns lol :)

Buying a bag of maltesers when i had to stock up on frozen veg this afternoon. Still ressting going to the vending machine and maybe having half a twirl................i shan't, I shan't, i shan't!!

One of the girls at work has been practicing her baking, and brought in a lovely homemade cake with my favorite butter cream filling. So pleased that i managed to resist it.

I managed to avoid ordering chips when us girlies from work went to Nandos in the week. I had a green salad with my chicken.
On Wednesday I went to the cinema and only ordered a drink. My friend had a big tub of popcorn and I didn't have one piece!

I avoided chips at Nando's.
Had a pitta bread and pinapple on my burger though....

At present there is an easter egg sitting on the kitchen table and hubby's is cooking fresh bread for his breakfast!!!!!!!

I resisted having a quality street even though there were some purple ones left. The box was within reach all afternoon!

I so nearly picked up an extra nutty Snicker whilst buying food for tonights dinner, my hand was half way there before my brain stopped it.

I'll have an Options Hot Chocolate before bed - chocolate orange with a pinch of chilli powder mmmmmmm creamy, chocolatey, orangey, and hot.

I, for the first time ever managed to resist chips from the chippy... All my collegues had them and we all sit on the same block of desks and I sat there tucking into my syn free shepherds pie

Back