What i have resisted today.....

mcv said:
Mother inlaws suryp sponge and custard again!!!!

Good on you, don't think I could have! I adore sponge pudding and custard :)

Aargh my best friend just gave me a box of rather expensive chocolates to say thankyou for having her daughter while she was in hospital.

Looks like the kids are in luck lol

Scrap my last post I ate the birthday cake! it was my birthday cake and it was only a small slice so I'm not too upset, the jelly babies remain unopened :)

Malibu xx

Yesterday hubby offered to take me out to dinner, this is a rare occurance! I said I'd rather wait till I was at my goal...... I must be blinking mad!!!!!!

Nothing hubby bought me bread Nutella and peanut butter oh and a creme egg so i over loaded grrrrrrr do i not want to suceed or something??

Doughnuts from last night until the kids came home from school. I swear everytime i walked into the kitchen they said my name :p

I can hear the biscuit tin now.... Eaaaaat meeeeeeeeee

Lol

The jar of peanut butter in the cupboard need to remind myself i can wait n have it for breakie in morning if i want

Big bowl of krave

I resisted chocolate this morning. One of my colleagues was being a right twat about it, practically making us eat it. Shes a fat ***** in denial.. but anyway... i resisted, and i came home and treated myself to some chocolate buttons under my calorie allowance. Wouldn't give the girl the satisfaction of thinking she'd won!!! :)

There's two things that annoy me, those who look at your plate and say with a raised eye brow " thought you are on a diet"
And those who insist on trying to feed you, if you weren't on a diet a simple no would serfice, but because you are they make it their mission to tempt you.
Well done for resisting, it's a real one in the eye for her!!

yeah you can't do anything right when you diet... I hate the social aspect of food sometimes. You go out and you're expected to eat and not be awkward, you go to work people bring in buns you're expected to eat, list goes on. People like to comment on your eating when its well out of line!

If I was a coeliac or diabetic and turned down a bun, it would be a completely different story! But because i'm dieting its seen as not essential.. sounds really awful but sometimes i just feel like saying i've got diabetes to shut them up!!!

Back