what if I don't finish my shake? will I go into starvation mode?

Hi Sophia-Jo

Good luck with your weight loss journey, I too hated almost everything when I first started SS and called it medicine just like to you to my 3 year old granddaughter.

Your tastes will change and you will get used to it ~ it gets easier honestly !!!!

Are you drinking enough water though ?? as that will really really help with the sicky and concentrated feeling that you are experiencing.

Try some of the recipes, I now make my soup like this : mix the powder with a little water first then add the hot water (bit extra as I find the soups better if watered down more) and then I put it in a saucepan and whisk it like real soup. I put black pepper and any dried herbs that I fancy and its really ok (ish !!) Also the crisps are really really scrummy have a go

I make the shakes into muffins that are really really nice and i save one teaspoon of the shake and mix it up with lots of water and whisk it till its really frothy then add it to black coffee ~ there you go cappochino and muffin ~ cant be bad

Stick to it the results are amazing

Luv Luv

ps well done so far so good !!!

Well done on a cracking first weigh in Sophia.

9lbs is fab :clap:.

I started off liking all of the CD products bar one soup and 2 shakes then slowly I went off loads of varieties - I now stick to about 3 shake flavours and 2 of the bars. As others have suggested maybe you could experiment with some of the ideas for packs on the sticky threads to make them more palatable?

Congratulations again on the super :superwoman: loss

thanks guys, gonna look at the recipe sticky for some inspiration for my vanilla shake :eek:

Back