• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What is everyone eating today?

Hi

I'm having a hungry day, and am wondering what everyone else will be eating later (especially free and superfree). I'm doing EE, and had a fry this morning, and have just had a snack of 4 crispbreads, 2 laughing cow triangles and a large tomato. I'm having a baked potato for lunch, and either cod or salmon for dinner (not decided yet) with veggies and new potatoes.

What is everyone else having?

Annie

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jaylou

Gold Member
For brekky I had 2 poached eggs with mushrooms on 2 small toast with rocket. (I love the eggs wilting the rocket)
Lunch is home made spicy butternut squash soup (completely superfree) followed by an activia FF yoghurt and a banana.
Dinner is home made cottage pie with swede mash and carrots and peas.
Extra Easy day for me too.

jo1

Silver Member
Beans on toast for breakfast, salmon salad for lunch and a jkt potato for dinner tonight, with bits of fruit in between. :D

S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
1 sliced banana, chopped grapes, 2 tablespoons of vlf natural yoghurt with sweetner, 2 crushed alpen lights.. HEB

then for dinner im having sweet chili chicken with loads of salad and a packet of ryvita minis. HEB 1 orange and 1 plum

tea will be steak with a mixed leaf salad and roasted peppers. Yum. xox

ive had 2 scanbran (1 syn) & 2 bananas 1 apple & 1 alpen light bar 1/2 heb saving the other one for sw class later, baked beans on wholemeal toast (heb9 with 2 laughing cow light from hea. supper after wi tonight is pasta and sauce, jacket with rest of laughing cow light and loads of fri-lighted mushrooms and tomatoes

subs

Silver Member
S: 14st12lb G: 9st9lb
i've had 2 wholemeal toast (400g) with raspberry jam (syns) and cup of tea for breakfast.
Green Lunch, will be a jacket potato with baked beans and low fat cottage cheese.
Red dinner, Chicken and lamb chops baked in the oven with a indian style fat free yoghurt marinate, with carrots.
Lots of fruit inbetween meals! :D

I'm on a red day and a little hungover so feeling hungry today so am eating a lot!!

for breakfast number 1 I had a slice of Nimble toast with jam (0.5 syns), breakfast number 2 was a plum and FF yogurt.
snacks since have been alpen light bar (1/2 HEXB) and 2 babybel light with some mini toms, beetroot and cucumber (2/3 HEX A - will use the rest of my HEXA in a cup of tea this afternoon)

My lunch is marinated chicken fillets with vegetables and a muller light choh sprinkles yog

and supper is going to be a little naughty as OH is cooking and will be 3 BGTY sausages braised in white wine with steamed red cabbage (6 syns) - YUM!

xx

xx

StaceyUK

Gold Member
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
B: 2 fried eggs on toast with marmite & ham; pink grapefruit

L: vegetable beef soup (carrot, celery, parsnip, swede, onion, leek, stew steak all simmered in beef stock with oregano & thyme for 1.5hrs)

S: banana, apple

D: Gino D'Acampo's spaghetti & mince frittata with rocket

I'm on a red day and a little hungover so feeling hungry today so am eating a lot!!

for breakfast number 1 I had a slice of Nimble toast with jam (0.5 syns), breakfast number 2 was a plum and FF yogurt.
snacks since have been alpen light bar (1/2 HEXB) and 2 babybel light with some mini toms, beetroot and cucumber (2/3 HEX A - will use the rest of my HEXA in a cup of tea this afternoon)

My lunch is marinated chicken fillets with vegetables and a muller light choh sprinkles yog

and supper is going to be a little naughty as OH is cooking and will be 3 BGTY sausages braised in white wine with steamed red cabbage (6 syns) - YUM!

xx

xx
I like the idea of breakfast no 1 and no 2!

Annie

I liked it too - I usually wait until I get to work to have breakfast but I had to have breakfast number 1 before I left for work as I was so hungry!

I might have to do it more often though...!! xx

Woodsylou

Silver Member
S: 13st6.5lb C: 13st6.5lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I've only had a banana so far today.

for lunch i have a rocket, tomato, beetroot and cucumber salad with smoked salmon.

tonight i am having two nimble bread toasted. one with a fried egg, one with some low low cheese.

i am REALLY looking forward to dinner! will be late though as going for a run at 7.30, brrr its too cold!

msblonde

a new way of living!
S: 12st11lb C: 11st8.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st2.5lb(9.22%)
A copy of my online diary below:

Today's diary 11th March 2010 Free Foods
baked beans in tomato sauce
salmon in brine/sauce
eggs; broccoli ; cucumber;
gherkins; mushrooms; peppers;
spring onions; watercress;
curly kale; melon, all varieties;
Sprite Zero

Healthy Extras
a 250ml semi-skimmed milk
b 1 Tesco Healthy Living Wholemeal Roll

Syns
hummus 2

Total Syns 2

I had egg, mushroom and beans for breakie, a roll with home made hummus, tinned salmon, watercress, sping onions, cucumber, raw curly kale, raw broccoli, a couple of gherkins, and balsamic vinegar.

for dinner I have mixed veg and lambs kidneys. :) nom nom nom.

as I have been naughtly lately and away for the weekend again, I thought i'd try and keep syns down today.

lucylupin

S: 13st5lb C: 10st1lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 25 Loss: 3st4lb(24.6%)
B-porridge
L-scan bran with quark and ham,muller,2 snackajacks,banana,satuma
D-lasagne (out of this months mag) salad,figs with total 0% yog

A copy of my online diary below:

Today's diary 11th March 2010 Free Foods
baked beans in tomato sauce
salmon in brine/sauce
eggs; broccoli ; cucumber;
gherkins; mushrooms; peppers;
spring onions; watercress;
curly kale; melon, all varieties;
Sprite Zero

Healthy Extras
a 250ml semi-skimmed milk
b 1 Tesco Healthy Living Wholemeal Roll

Syns
hummus 2

Total Syns 2

I had egg, mushroom and beans for breakie, a roll with home made hummus, tinned salmon, watercress, sping onions, cucumber, raw curly kale, raw broccoli, a couple of gherkins, and balsamic vinegar.

for dinner I have mixed veg and lambs kidneys. :) nom nom nom.

as I have been naughtly lately and away for the weekend again, I thought i'd try and keep syns down today.

Mmmm - sounds lovely. I love curly kale, and had some yesterday. The purple kale is out at the moment, which is also nice.

Annie

boncuk

S: 124.5kg C: 120.2kg G: 80kg BMI: 37.5 Loss: 4.3kg(3.46%)
I had two small slices brown toast (HEB) for breakfast with butter (4syns), topped with 2 baked eggs with 10 roasted cherry tomatoes

Lunch was a large salad with tuna, cheese (HEA) and cold new potatoes

Dinner (cooked by another SW friend) is a soya mince cottage pie with veges

I am doing Extra Easy :)

B-porridge
L-scan bran with quark and ham,muller,2 snackajacks,banana,satuma
D-lasagne (out of this months mag) salad,figs with total 0% yog

Must put some figs on my shopping list for tomorrow - they are really juicy. Lovely with cheese, or with total 0% mixed with Highlights chocolate.

Annie

I had two small slices brown toast (HEB) for breakfast with butter (4syns), topped with 2 baked eggs with 10 roasted cherry tomatoes

Lunch was a large salad with tuna, cheese (HEA) and cold new potatoes

Dinner (cooked by another SW friend) is a soya mince cottage pie with veges

I am doing Extra Easy :)

Butter sounds lovely, I find I hardly eat any since I've been at SW, as the syns are too high. What about snacks? I find I snack a lot on EE, and am always on the look-out for ideas for things to eat.

Annie

For brekky I had 2 poached eggs with mushrooms on 2 small toast with rocket. (I love the eggs wilting the rocket)
Lunch is home made spicy butternut squash soup (completely superfree) followed by an activia FF yoghurt and a banana.
Dinner is home made cottage pie with swede mash and carrots and peas.
Extra Easy day for me too.
I would never think about rocket for breakfast, which is why it's a good idea to hear what everyone else eats. I'll try it one day soon, as I often have poached eggs for breakfast.

Annie