What is everyone eating today?

Many thanks to everyone for posting what they were eating on Thursday. I was having a bad day, and was very much in danger of blowing it. However, your ideas helped keep me on track, and in the end I made the sweet chilli chicken for dinner, so thanks to boncuk for the recipe.

Annie

I am in work for 12 hours today so my food is quite boring!

B= Porridge (5syns and 1/2 hexa)

L= Rice with brocolli, carrots, onions, red peppers mushrooms etc

D= I think I am either going to have spag bol or pasta and some sort of sauce :)

EE Day

B.f - eggs scrambled in microwave, half tin co-op ravioli (1 syn), chopped fresh toms ( 1/3 s.f), 30g Hellmans X-light mayo (1 syn), lean ham

Lunch - Tescos stewed steak in gravy, sw roastie pots, cabbage (1/3 s.f), 2 tsp dry gravy granules (2.0)

Tea - Iceland chicken breasts in gravy, batchelors sav rice, peas, cabage & carrots (1/3 s.f)

Snacks - melon, pineapple, Heb 2 x alpen lights, M&S posh biscuit (3.5 syns)

Hea - 250ml s.s. milk used in tea & cof

Loads sugar free squash and can of 7-up free

May have another biccie later when watching Criminal Minds :D

I had a cheese burger... yes, a cheese burger!!!

I made it with a Quorn beef style sweet red onion burger (Free) in a wholemeal roll (HEB), with lettuce and 1 light mini BabyBel. Delicious-o!

Hi
I have an actifry and have never thought of doing homemade chips using Frylight in it, i normally use olive oil....
How do they taste and how many sprays do you use?
thanks

bns spinach goats cheese and tomato lasagne followed by mullerlight with malteasers (1/4 bag) made into frozen yogurt
it was delish!

I just had the most amazing roast chicken :) Chicken...slimming world roasts and sweet potato roasta....mashed carrott and swede...brocili...cauliflower.....peas...sweetcorn...beans....oxo gravy!! Think i def got my 1/3 superfrees!! Yum yum!!

I had for dinner roast chicken, roasties, cabbage, brochalli, swede and carrot mash, parsnips, onions and garlic and left me full for the rest of the night!

bns spinach goats cheese and tomato lasagne followed by mullerlight with malteasers (1/4 bag) made into frozen yogurt
it was delish!

Ninnins

How do you manage to use just 1/4 bag of maltesers? What self control you must have - I could not have them in the house!

Annie

so far today i've had fruit and fibre (heb) and ssmilk (hea) and some grapes. for lunch i had a turkey breast slices with rocket, spinach, watercress, beansprouts, cucumber, tomato, spring onion and yellow pepper salad. and a fat free actimel. Mmmmmmm

For breakfast I had Bacon, egg, tomatoes and beans and then an apple, and for lunch I have had veg stirfry with a baked potato! am now stuffed! hehe

Today I am taking a break from EE and going green.

B: Dorset Cereals porridge (HXB) with SS Milk (HXA)

S: Nectarine

L: Home made Tomato and basil Soup with WW yogurt

S: Clemantine

D: I am going to try a tuna (HXB) pasta bake thing tonight. Not too sure what's going to go in it but probably pasta, tuna, sweetcorn, broccoli, peppers and maybe some laughing cow light to make a cheese sauce.

Ninnins

How do you manage to use just 1/4 bag of maltesers? What self control you must have - I could not have them in the house!

Annie

lol there was a whole bag in it but split between 4 of us! there was no self restraint involved

I didn't know what to have today so i've just stuffed a Portobello mushroom with some quinoa, cheese, herbs, etc and I'm cooking a peppered quorn steak, some corn on the cob and some broccoli. All things that I love.

Today I have had an EE day.

Breakfast:
Hi-fi bar and yoghurt

Lunch:
Roast turkey with boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, cottage cheese, lettuce and onion.

Tea:
Home made sausages with boiled potatoes, carrots, broccoli and sweetcorn and beef and onion gravy.

Pudding:
Strawberry pavlova 4.5syns

Snacks:
Candy Floss 2.5 syns

Will have an orange and/or an apple later on x

Since I am on my own tonight, I am finally going to try the diet coke chicken with vegetable stir fry rice. If it all goes horribly wrong then at least it will only be me that goes hungry!!!!!!!

Im going home to make a stewy saucy thing that i cant remember the name of but is delish!! lol

Its chicken, bacon and red peppers in a tomatoey sauce with FF fromage frais to make it creamy OOOHHHHH bring on 5pm!! lol

xx

I am having a Red Day

I had egg on a wholewheat english muffin for brekkie followed by ruby red grapefruit.

for lunch I had a crab salad with wholewheat toast.

then for dinner I am having baked salmon with roasted tomatoes and butternut squash with more salad.

I have some HEa's to use up, so am going to treat myself to a starbucks skinny latte at the mall :p

Claire

what is the Weetabix crunchy bran like? I find that a lot of things I eat on SW EE are soft and mushy, and I really miss having something crunchy to eat. I've tried the Oat Crisp healthy B, which are OK, but a bit dry. Cruncy bran sounds good - does it have a nice crunch and good flavour?

Annie

Annie,
Sorry taken so long to reply but have been so busy :eek:
It is quite crunchy as long as you dont leave it sitting in the milk for too long, I love the taste too and doesn't taste like cardboard to me like some other cereals.....and bonus is 42b for a HB :D
It can be quite difficult to find but i've found sainsburys always stock it.

Claire
x

Back