What is everyone eating today?

If can fathom my lamb mince dilemma, i'll be having lamb a kebab in pitta with salad. As for breakfast and lunch, i havent got a clue as im still in bed :eek:

Just tried some pitta from Asda this week. I had not eaten pitta for years, and it's really nice. I toasted it and used it with a dip of cottage cheese and veggies, along with some crudites.

Annie

1 sliced banana, chopped grapes, 2 tablespoons of vlf natural yoghurt with sweetner, 2 crushed alpen lights.. HEB

then for dinner im having sweet chili chicken with loads of salad and a packet of ryvita minis. HEB 1 orange and 1 plum

tea will be steak with a mixed leaf salad and roasted peppers. Yum. xox

I'm very impressed that you have the patience to chop grapes!

What is sweet chilli chicken? I've never heard of this, and have some chillis in the fridge and some chicken in the freezer.

Annie

Today i have had / am having

Breakfast - 2 alpen light bars (HEXB), 2 plums

Lunch - AH cous cous (1 syn - half pack) with roasted parsnip and 2/3 of roasted pepper (red and orange), onion, cougette & tomato.

Snack - Activia FF yoghurt, 400g melon and grape medley

Dinner - Probably a korma or tikka massala from the curry cook book with a cauliflower dish for 1/3 SF.

xx

i've had 2 wholemeal toast (400g) with raspberry jam (syns) and cup of tea for breakfast.
Green Lunch, will be a jacket potato with baked beans and low fat cottage cheese.
Red dinner, Chicken and lamb chops baked in the oven with a indian style fat free yoghurt marinate, with carrots.
Lots of fruit inbetween meals! :D

I do EE, and have not tried green or red yet. Chicken and lamb sounds an intriguing combination - I've never tried these together.

Annie

I'm very impressed that you have the patience to chop grapes!

What is sweet chilli chicken? I've never heard of this, and have some chillis in the fridge and some chicken in the freezer.

Annie

lol, my grapes would have been whole but i have my neices over for tea this evening and have made them jelly with chopped grapes in moulds and as i over estimated my grapes ended up chopped :p

there is a sw sweet chilli chicken recipe on britmums blog slimming eats but mine is shop bought, morrisons sweet chilli chicken ready sliced chilled, - but they were disgusting, so dont buy! LOL xx

Hi Annie,

I find I am not snacking all that much, sometimes have some fruit but I genuinely feel satisfied between meals....very bizarre!! In the evening I have a choc fix - normally a 5syn bar or a couple of marshmallow teacakes that are 1,5/2each.

I make my own sweet chilli chicken and I fry onion, mushrooms, chicken, red pepper together in fry light, add soy sauce and garlic plus chilli flakes, when its all cooked I add some runny honey (synned) and serve :) yum yum yum - one of my faves :)

Hi Annie,

I find I am not snacking all that much, sometimes have some fruit but I genuinely feel satisfied between meals....very bizarre!! In the evening I have a choc fix - normally a 5syn bar or a couple of marshmallow teacakes that are 1,5/2each.

I make my own sweet chilli chicken and I fry onion, mushrooms, chicken, red pepper together in fry light, add soy sauce and garlic plus chilli flakes, when its all cooked I add some runny honey (synned) and serve :) yum yum yum - one of my faves :)

I might try this tonight. I was going to have fish, but I'll get the chicken out of the freezer. I've got some broccoli I could have with it, or maybe some carrots or something. I've got some local honey from the farmers' market that has been sitting in my cupboard since before I started SW, 2.5 syns for 1 level tbsp.

Annie

Have u tried roasted carrots and roasted brocolli Annie? They are really good, chop up and spray with frylight sprinkle the chilli onto them too :) and season....the carrots take longer than the brocolli but the brocolli has a really nutty flavour when roasted....Rachel Ray fave :)

Have u tried roasted carrots and roasted brocolli Annie? They are really good, chop up and spray with frylight sprinkle the chilli onto them too :) and season....the carrots take longer than the brocolli but the brocolli has a really nutty flavour when roasted....Rachel Ray fave :)

I've had roasted carrot, but never roasted broccoli, so I'll try this. I don't use chilli flakes, but I have some fresh mild chilli in the fridge (I'm a real wimp when it comes to anything hot). Thanks for the suggestion.

Annie

Breakfast- Tropical fruit salad topped with activia ff yogurt

Snack- pear

Lunch- 3 rashers of bacon (fat removed) 2 eggs fried in frylight, 2 flat mushrooms and 1/2 tin plum tomatoes

Snack- hifi bar (HEXB), melon and pineapple chunks

Dinner will be- superspeed soup topped with a couple of homemade meatballs as DH is having spaghetti and meatballs but I dont fancy pasta tonight!

Have been using my HEXA for milk in tea and may have a cuppa and a couple of digestives (7 syns) as a treat when the kids are in bed.

Breakfast - cuppa tea
Lunch - chicken, melon straweberries and grapes, x2 alpen bars (b) and french fries (4.5)
Snack french fries(4.5) and x2 alpen bars (B)
Tea - steak in a peppery, garlicy sauce with med veg and carrot and swede vegtables
evening snack - kiwi fruit,yogurt and hot chocolate (2)
total syns - 10.5

Just wanted to say i had Chicken Korma SW free on red days and my goodness it was yummy!! :)

I will have to try roasted brocilli - i have roasted veges nearly everyday but i never thought of doing this! Its normally peppers onions courgettes mushrooms and parsnips!

Ive eaten like a horse today, being WI tomorrow I wish I had restrained myself a little!

B - 2 wheatabix, milk and apple
L - mugshot, low fat super noodles, apple, muler light
D - quorn sausages, mixed veg, smash beans
S - 2 alpen light bars, packet od walkers lights, quark mixed with white options

I've had a sweet tooth today!

breakfast i had a banana and an actimel fat free (1.5syns)
lunch i had ham with rocket, cucumber, tomatoes and beetroot
snacks grapes and i just had half a bag of snacksized chocolate buttons (3 syns. Mmmm)
was delish!

Lunch - jacket potatoe beans and cheese (HEXA)
Snack - fruit, yogurt and french fries (4.5)
Dinner - meatfree asda meatballs (1/2 a pack 1 syn) with tomatoey sauceand 100g pasta.
snack - kiwi fruit, hot chocolate (2), yogurt, curly wurly (6)

B: banana, pear, Tea with 1 halfspoon sugar (1 syn)

snack: 2 x alpen light bars (hex b), Tea with halfspoon (1 syn)

lunch: plain cous cous with beetroot, black olives, sweetcorn, 28g feta (hex a), radishes, spring onions. Yum, with leafy salad and smoked salmon. Tea with halfspoon (1 syn)

Dinner: Rice and chicken curry made with potato, veg and spices and no oil! Dr pepper Zero

Pudding: muller light yog and 2 homemade mini meringues (3 syns)

I was naughty and ate 2 chocs from a big box of thorntons. How i managed to leave it at 2 i will never know! (4 syns)

10 syns is more than i wanted to use, damn thorntons and their lush chocs!!!!!!

breaky

chopped banana, grapes, pear topped with ( yes i know it was only 7am) but less than half a syns worth of hartleys suger free jelly lol and 2 crushed up alpen lights HEB

dinner was lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, onions, peppers, 2 big thick slices of ham and 2 hard boiled eggs and 1 warm wholemeal asda pitta HEB cut into peices.

Tea was cauliflower, brocolie and bacon cheese bake - 2 HEALTHY EXTRA A's gravey (1) carrots, and suger snap peas.

i then had chopped plum and grapes, shape fat free strawb yoghurt topped with squirty cream 0.5 syns.

2 syns today.

:eek:)

RED DAY

Today I've eaten
Brekkie: Weetabix Crunchy Bran ( HeB ), skimmed milk ( HeA ), 0% Greek yogurt and Options sachet ( 2 syn )
Lunch: Veg Curry and Rice - Leftovers, Pineapple, Apple and Shape Longlasting.
Dinner: Eat Smart Sausages ( 2 syn ), Actify chips using frylight, 2 Tbsp Hp ( 1 syn ) 1/2 tomatoes and mushrooms.
Extra: 200ml Skim Milk - 3 syn
Total 8 syns

Claire

was a red day yesterday, so decided to have a EE day today.

I had pasta and a mixed baby leaf salad for lunch

then Pork and Apple homemade sausages, with onion gravy, mash and broccoli for dinner.

Today I've eaten
Brekkie: Weetabix Crunchy Bran ( HeB ),

Claire

Claire

what is the Weetabix crunchy bran like? I find that a lot of things I eat on SW EE are soft and mushy, and I really miss having something crunchy to eat. I've tried the Oat Crisp healthy B, which are OK, but a bit dry. Cruncy bran sounds good - does it have a nice crunch and good flavour?

Annie

Back